Insurance Funnels

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
If you are talking about funnels, we are talking lead generation sites. Landing pages that convert. We all know about Click Funnels, Go High Level, Insta pages etc. They all require a learning curve. What's your take on these? I just rolled up on this site here the makes it so easy you can create funnels from your phone.

If you are talking about funnels, we are talking lead generation sites. Landing pages that convert. We all know about Click Funnels, Go High Level, Insta pages etc. They all require a learning curve. What's your take on these? I just rolled up on this site here the makes it so easy you can create funnels from your phone.

The text of your message sounds like an overseas spammer hacked your Insurance Forums account.

The site looks like someone using smiles, youth and pulchritudinous damsels to prey on the despair of someone failing at sales efforts.

The site also has a couple of spelling errors that smack of overseas spam.

Mostly just glanced at the site. Seems to be geared towards mobile sites and visitors. Also good for see it, buy it type of customer. Transactional sales.

Two pricing tiers. $49/month and $99.

phonesites dot com / pricing

The reviews link takes you to a capterra dot com landing page. That page allows you to compare phonesites to MailChimp, Hubspot, Marketing 360, Instapage, Bounce and others.

phonesites is a trademark owned by leadtraps

Leadtraps, LLC in Dallas, TX | Company Information & Reviews

The text of your message sounds like an overseas spammer hacked your Insurance Forums account.

The site looks like someone using smiles, youth and pulchritudinous damsels to prey on the despair of someone failing at sales efforts.

The site also has a couple of spelling errors that smack of overseas spam.
Let's not get hung up on that funnel. That was a template, spent 1 minute on changed a word here or there. You should see the actual template LD, actually, you shouldn't, nevermind. Here is there actual landing page. I've tried numerous others and much more complicated to use. This one just seems easier. You can still add your pixel tracking codes and zapier to integrate with whatever other apps you want.

This may, or may not, be coincidence. After looking at that site last night, this morning my computer has gone into a restart and repair operation which it is so far unable to get out of.

Edit -- Jan 17,2020
See edit on post 7
End Edit --

Last edited:
This may, or may not, be coincidence. After looking at that site last night, this morning my computer has gone into a restart and repair operation which it is so far unable to get out of.

Sorry LD, I'd be careful to blame on that site. You might want to take into consideration what other sites you were burning up the internet on. ;).

According to system history, between 12:12 am and 12:55 am I was on insurance forums and leadhoney. That was it until around 8 when I was trying to look at ins forums again a d was also experiencing computer issues. So, as I said, the computer problems may, or may not, be coincidental with the site access.

Edit -- Jan 17, 2020
It was coincidence.
I have been notified of a data breach relating to a Canadian pharmacy's information.
I also had an operating system issue entirely unrelated to internet access and search.
End Edit ----------

Last edited:
Back