Insurance Funnels

I was joking because LD said he was having problems with his computer after he went on that site. :laugh:

It's definitely not for everyone. And I think you are above average with your web traffic. I like the software for it ease of use. Posting a video soon on how to get your leads to Radius, once I get caught up on these post AEP calls! I know, never right!

Ok, so here is some value for some agents. If it's not then don't watch it.

Quick and dirty.
The Lost Dollar Funnel
Yep, full disclosure, my affiliate code is in there, but if my source of income was affiliate marketing I'd be broke. I produce and help agents produce.

Last edited:
According to system history, between 12:12 am and 12:55 am I was on insurance forums and leadhoney. That was it until around 8 when I was trying to look at ins forums again a d was also experiencing computer issues. So, as I said, the computer problems may, or may not, be coincidental with the site access.

Edit -- Jan 17, 2020
It was coincidence.
I have been notified of a data breach relating to a Canadian pharmacy's information.
I also had an operating system issue entirely unrelated to internet access and search.
End Edit ----------
Thanks LD for the update, sincerely.

pulchritudinous damsels

♂️

This may, or may not, be coincidence. After looking at that site last night, this morning my computer has gone into a restart and repair operation which it is so far unable to get out of.

"Be wary of pulchritudinous damsels."

(BTW, that was the original hook for "Poison." After a heated debate that lasted days, it was contemporized to "never trust a big butt and a smile.")

Back