Insuranceleads.com

I agree, if I or someone gets the transfer then that same lead will get sold at least 4 more times while I am already on the phone with them. So you better close out the competition b/c they will be coming. I believe you could buy ONLY Live Transfers from Prospect Zone/Norvax.
There is another lead vendor that will call your exclusive leads (i know there is no such thing) and email them for you prior to you receiving the lead and if they get them on the line they will transfer them to you. It sounds great but looks like the other leads you are buying aren't picking up the phone which isn't good.

Mike,
Look at this way: I buy leads and I can call them myself, but I delegate InsuranceLeads.com to call my leads right away and transfer to me those who are ready and willing to talk. Since leads are in their system, I don't need to integrate with a third party, so it’s easy. They call during first 2 days and transfer about 20% of all leads, from which I usually close in average about 30%- 33%, or about 6% to 7% of all leads I buy. In a few days, I turn on their "follow-up system" on the rest of the leads and pick-up another 1%-2% from folks who’ve responded to emails. About a week later, I call the remaining 80% of the leads that wasn’t reached by phone or email and usually pick up another 2%-3% within first month. I actually like to call later, because by then if they still haven’t purchase, they usually got a few quotes and have more realistic expectations. So, I am closing in average over 10% of leads, plus, I keep them in my DB and later remarket, cross market, up sale. As far as I know Insuranceleads.com is the only leads company that has hot transfer on all lead types, have volume I need and charges like$4 box for transfer. If you know someone else who has same or better, please let me know. NORVAX is not an option for me as I don't market health. Health market is not healthy these days.

"Health market is not healthy these days"
I did not know that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And Ark....Please stop the slobberfest for Insuranceleads.com. I think we know what's going on here.

"As far as I know Insuranceleads.com is the only leads company that has hot transfer on all lead types"

"I buy leads from InsuranceLeads.com for two years and compared to other major leads companies, they have the best product, best"

"
I keep reading you guys spying garbage about insuranceleads.com and wandering if are working for their competition"

"
I am using InsuranceLeads.com for couple of years now. They used to be QuotesAuction before. I have pretty good experience with their leads"

"
Their CS is second to none"

Last edited:
So.. I have this strange sneaking suspicious thought that there is a new lead development system taking place, and insuranceleads.com is one of the companies I believe is doing it.

I got a lead today. Called the lady was busy RIGHT when I got the lead (I call literally within 5-10 seconds) but I was getting a disconnect signal. I turn it in as bad phone. It IMMEDIATELY gets rejected for credit. Not enough time for the phone verification to take place, and like I said it was busy. I call the lady back 3 hours later sure enough shes there. Says she already told them she might be interested next year but she's with healthspring now. (HMO) I turn it in for credit, again, because she says she never filled anything out, "they" just started calling her.

Here's what I think is actually happening: Insuranceleads.com is using a dialer. They get anyone that says they have medicare on the phone, that says they'd like to see if they're paying too much or something of that nature. They're then attempting to sell that lead as a live transfer, then as a hot transfer, then as a shared lead, at the same time. The person might not have ever been interested in a quote, and didn't seek one out. They were actually telemarketed. The reason they know its not a bad phone is they actually called the lead to start with, and were on the line when I got the lead.

The lady today claimed that she did not fill out any form with her name and phone number that she NEVER does that.

Is there a value to these.. probably. Is it really rediciliously underhanded to sell agents internet leads where a form was supposedly filled out showing interest a lead that was actually telemarketed? Absolutely. Is it even worse to sell a shared lead while you're on the phone with them right then trying to hot transfer it? LOL.

I signed up to buy leads that came from people looking for quotes online, not telemarketed leads, and in particular not a telemarketed lead that is being attempted to be sold multiple ways at the same time.

They're REALLY screwing the live transfer guy at the top as well, because if that lead is transfered to someone for 25 bucks or something, then is IMMEDIATELY sold as a shared lead they're really getting hosed on the exclusivity.
For the record, I can generate 40 pipeline leads of that quality in an hour with a dialer, the profit margin must be insane.. I should start selling leads.

Script could be "Hi, I'm so and so calling with a quick 5 questions about the quality of your medicare supplement insurance for American Senior Quality Control Board. Do you have about 1 minute to answer 5 questions for me?

Who do you currently have medicare insurance with?
What is your date of birth?
What is your height?
What is your weight?
Are you interested in seeing lower priced alternatives to your medicare insurance?

Thank you very much for your time, a representative will be on the line in just a moment to speak with you about this important topic.

*initinate hot transfer, sell shared lead x 5* = profit of around 75 dollars, minus whoever figures it out and turns in the lead for credit.
If anyone wants to buy that lead from me, I'll sell them all day and stop selling insurance.

Last edited:
Look Chump

I am glad you are one of my followers, tracking everything I ever said. May be some day you'll write a book about me and finally make some money, because you as sure as hell are not making it selling insurance. You just too busy quoting me instead of insurance.

"Health market is not healthy these days"
I did not know that.
And Ark....Please stop the slobberfest for Insuranceleads.com. I think we know what's going on here.

"As far as I know Insuranceleads.com is the only leads company that has hot transfer on all lead types"

"I buy leads from InsuranceLeads.com for two years and compared to other major leads companies, they have the best product, best"

"
I keep reading you guys spying garbage about insuranceleads.com and wandering if are working for their competition"

"
I am using InsuranceLeads.com for couple of years now. They used to be QuotesAuction before. I have pretty good experience with their leads"

"
Their CS is second to none"

"May be some day you'll write a book about me and finally make some money, because you as sure as hell are not making it selling insurance. You just too busy quoting me instead of insurance."

You're throwing spitballs at a battleship. Go peddle your insuranceleads slobberfest somewhere else.

Ileads are supposedly good. Haven't tried them, but when I was looking at Coto insurance (you know that chick from real OC housewives) that is who she uses for her leads.

Anyone familiar with Ileads.com?? They seemed to be similar to insleads, and wanted some feedback.

Ileads are supposedly good. Haven't tried them, but when I was looking at Coto insurance (you know that chick from real OC housewives) that is who she uses for her leads.

I saw her banner on the InsuranceAgents.com website. I didnt check out the testimonials on the Ileads.com so I might of missed it.

Look Chump

I am glad you are one of my followers, tracking everything I ever said. May be some day you'll write a book about me and finally make some money, because you as sure as hell are not making it selling insurance. You just too busy quoting me instead of insurance.

I'm glad someone is tracking you.

"Now get back to work at Ins.Lds.com "

Back