Insured Patients Delay Surgery Due to OOP Costs

This isn't look good for you.
No it does not. I'm wasting my time arguing with a friggin ***.

Which Medicare Savings Program pays supplement premiums?
I said Medicaid. Usually handled at the local DFACS office.

You said “agents don’t complete Medicaid applications”… now you’ve added the “Georgia agents” qualifier.
Although Federal, Medicaid is state specific. I'm in GA. You're in AL. Do the math.

And its rather ironic that you comment about watching Youtube videos when somarco said this in his reply to you earlier in this thread:
I know about the video. I sent it to him.

Anyway, I've had enough of your silly shit for one morning. I'm going to play golf ... But I would suggest that you get back on your medications. It shows.

Although Federal, Medicaid is state specific.

Yes, but may need additional explanation for the rookies.

Medicare is funded at the federal level by payroll taxes and beneficiary premium payments.

Medicaid is a combination of federal and state funding . . . the sharing percentage varies by state. Medicaid expansion was "boosted" by an influx of Obamadollars which, even then, was not enough to get all states on board.

Unless it changed, Obamadollars were not perpetual and the burden of continuing the expansion fell back on the states.

Some of the greatest teaching moments happen when you discover your knowledge was incomplete or just plain wrong . . .

First hand experience is the best teacher.

While firsthand experience is invaluable, we should not underestimate the importance of learning from other people experiences. You see when a person only views the world through their rose colored glasses they do not grow their knowledge base.

Insurance agents that refuse to offer their clients choices or options are doing their clients a disservice. Offer your clients their options get off your butts and get certified.

Insurance agents that refuse to offer their clients choices or options are doing their clients a disservice. Offer your clients their options get off your butts and get certified.
I'm already certified. Just as much as you. What do you recommend I do now?

😂😂😂😂😂😂… what does this have to do with ANYTHING?!?!

The question is very simple, what Medicaid program pays for Medicare supplement premiums.

This isn't a conversation about what Medicaid is.

WHAT MEDICAID PROGRAM PAYS SUPPLEMENT PREMIUMS?!?
Let me try here … NONE

Let me try here … NONE
Nice try but way too broad. We're talking about a gray area of Medicare and Medicaid. This kind of stuff isn't discussed in your weekly rah rah meetings.

I have several OM clients with supplements. Medicaid is paying their premiums. How did they get it? I'm not sure. Like I said earlier, I don't do the Medicaid application. And I'm pretty sure you don't either.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's under Medicaid's QMB program since it's the most comprehensive. Just because you can't find it on Google doesn't mean it's not there.

I have a couple of clients who had OM and Med Supp and later got Medicaid. They wanted to keep their doctors so they kept the med Supp.

They definitely still pay their own med Supp premiums.

Back