Is FEX tool kits accurate?

Ok I just started quoting yesterday, and I am using FEX tool kits because I really dont know where to begin with underwriting yet

but I am finding all kinds of things I am supposedly able to get level coverage I would not think possible

I just spoke with a woman who has insulin diabetes and 2 strokes and one just over 3 years ago

and its giving be RNA and AM AM and other for Level

also there has been several I thought we be hard I am even seeing mutual come up a LOT

to where I am wondering am I going to start submitting and getting hit with declines all over the place?
People here don’t agree but most here are pimps. Not producers.

Forget Toolkit except for quotes.

If you are new to FE then pick one company. Write nothing but that one company until you learn it inside out.

Then add a company for what your go to missed.

And forget about sup underwriting. Two different sports.

Ok I just started quoting yesterday, and I am using FEX tool kits because I really dont know where to begin with underwriting yet

but I am finding all kinds of things I am supposedly able to get level coverage I would not think possible

I just spoke with a woman who has insulin diabetes and 2 strokes and one just over 3 years ago

and its giving be RNA and AM AM and other for Level

also there has been several I thought we be hard I am even seeing mutual come up a LOT

to where I am wondering am I going to start submitting and getting hit with declines all over the place?
What's your upline say

You need to forget med supp underwriting when quoting FE. Two totatly different animals.

This I think is the hardest thing so for
but only quoted a few so far so I will get there,
However the unlearning is harder then the learning

Med Sups are underwriting for a completely different thing than FE.

Med Sups don’t want health conditions where you don’t die but run up huge medical costs.

FE only cares about stuff where you are ready to likely die.

Two completely different things.

This makes so much sense

kind of clears things up for me

What do you care and why are you negative lately?

Honestly from the start of my carrier in Medicare I have learned way more here then any other FMO ever

What I love most is I can hear different points of view and show a greater picture

Back