Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Your attachment proves my point beautifully, thank you! You had a question about an unorthodox way of doing tele-sales, different from the way it was explained to you, I took time to call for you because you didn't have time (LOL), and responded back with your answer. Took 65 whole min. as per time stamps on the 2 emails.

If you had called instead of emailing I could have got the answer to your question in 5 min. But it sure seems that if you had time to type up an email you could have easily called the home office in the same amount of time....remember a real english speaking person answers the phone in 3-4 rings usually.

Most states a manger doesn't have to be licensed to receive over rides. FYI. And I contracted you because when you called me asking for a contract you apologized for previous conflicts you had with me on this forum and sounded rather civil. Of course, a few weeks later your true colors came out. Especially when you had your temper tantrum with the home office and they canned you.

You say a real manager would admit their mistake. Well....where is this mistake you keep referring to? And where are those recordings you claim to have of me lying?

Have a great day!

Your mistake was, you sent me an application, with out the HIPAA form. You didn't even know a HIPAA form was required, yet you worked for Senior Life for 15 years up until that point.

You were my upline, and you couldn't even send the complete packet needed to sell an application.

And funny you say doing Tele-Sales by sending an application thru email is unorthodox. Most sales across the country are made by Emailing applications, after gathering a person's information. But you wouldn't know that because you don't even know what forms are required by the ONE company you represent.

Also, since you are so busy and have so many agents to help, why are you still on the forum today? You supposedly had presentations to make, and had to go mislead agents and clients

Run along Gregory. You are in over your head. Go lie somewhere else

Last edited:
1511ec9a06f8864c808a310399ab00c9.gif

How do you do that on a phone? The icons on top do not work. Help a frail old man out.

How do you do that on a phone? The icons on top do not work. Help a frail old man out.

Lol. Ive your back brother.

You need to put the image code on the beginning and end of the link.

Also, you cant use the google images link. Click "view image" on the google image page and then use that link.

Biggest difference with Travis is that's he's a producer and he built FEX for producers. He's a student of this business and by that I mean student of how to get business placed in the real world. Not the nuts and bolts of how an insurance company works.

He's out there doing what he teaches. And he is brutally honest. You won't get the rah-rah, go get 'em tomorrow BS that most pikers will tell you.

He tells an agent what they need to hear. Not what they want to hear. Many agents can't make it with Travis because they can't be accountable.

As for start up costs, I don't know what it takes. It takes whatever you have is the best answer. I've seen agents start with a pretty good bank roll and not make it. I've seen agents start with nothing and make it. FEX has one agent that just couldn't make it. I don't know if he was fighting the system or what but he didn't make it. Was away for a while and then came back with a new focus. He's killing it now. He's qualified for the Trinity Hawaii trip next year already. He may be qualified for the KSKJ trip? I'm pretty sure he didn't have a big bankroll to fall back on.

The agents that will make it will make it.

Makes sense..

Is Fex set up like EFES as far as MLM -with down-lines, up-lines etc? If so, do you have a down line?

Hey I'm curious about how you combat 'boredom and loneliness' in this field? I'm asking because I recall you saying what a "lonely" job this could be.

I guess the obvious answer is to stay connected with like-minded players/producers. But there has to be a dark moment when you thought - is "this" for me just because of the nature of the position.. Am I wrong? What/who/ helped you switch grooves? I believe this right around the time you were considering getting out of FE and going into Funeral Homes.. ?

Makes sense..

Is Fex set up like EFES as far as MLM -with down-lines, up-lines etc? If so, do you have a down line?

Hey I'm curious about how you combat 'boredom and loneliness' in this field? I'm asking because I recall you saying what a "lonely" job this could be.

I guess the obvious answer is to stay connected with like-minded players/producers. But there has to be a dark moment when you thought - is "this" for me just because of the nature of the position.. Am I wrong? What/who/ helped you switch grooves? I believe this right around the time you were considering getting out of FE and going into Funeral Homes.. ?

No, FEX is not the place if one is looking to build a downline. It's not their model and it's certainly not encouraged. But there are some FEX agents that have downline agents. They won't stop an agent from team building if that's what they want.

I do not have downline agents. Never have and don't want any now.

It is a lonely job. That's why it's important to talk to other agents that do this. Mainly because they are the only ones that understand. I'm constantly on our groupme chats and rarely does a day go by that I'm not texting Spur and other agents.

The going to the funeral home thing was not getting out of FE. If anything it was more involved. I thought it sounded like a good idea to have an office to go to 2 days a week and people coming in to buy. And to cross sell more med sups. But the more I looked at it I decided that my working for someone else just wasn't going to work. Before I got into insurance I was working pretty much for myself. I did have bosses but they were in another state and I only saw them once a year.

I was offered a management job about 5 years ago with a well known insurance company when they opened a new office in Evansville, In. They kept calling and upping their offer and they finally got close to what I was making. And if they were correct about the bonuses I would have made quite a bit more.

I came to the same conclusion, I had worked for myself for too long to go back to work for someone else.

No "dark" moments for me. I love my job. I love going to different places on my field days and meeting new people. If I have a down moment I tell myself, "this ain't building tires". Then I'm OK again.:yes:

I do not believe they have six figure earners. And I have only heard that they do from the marketers for them.

It's not a refusal to see. It doesn't exist for me to see.

So you have seen 1 1099. OK, I have not.

Hey jd, to clarify, are you saying Erniece is an actor, or that her 1099 showing $104,870.75 from just one carrier was doctored? It was posted twice in this thread, so if you're reading and reflecting on other people's posts, I'm sure you saw it.

Hey jd, to clarify, are you saying Erniece is an actor, or that her 1099 showing $104,870.75 from just one carrier was doctored? It was posted twice in this thread, so if you're reading and reflecting on other people's posts, I'm sure you saw it.

KRobby,

This is the internet and facts dont matter, especially to trolls.

Here is the same agent being recognized as the top producer for one of the bigger insurance carriers with over 10,500 contracted agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back