Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
When you state that I'm dishonest and make up lies, on a public forum that's displayed across the internet, that would be considered slander. There is no gray area.

Keep taking swings at me if you feel better. You just don't have the coordination nor timing to hit me.

Well you do continue to lie. Saying things like you moved my contract to the home office because you didn't want to associate yourself with me in reality you didn't want to pay for all the different state licensing fees for all the state's business was being submitted.

All our conversations were recorded and all emails were saved. So I'm more then happy to provide evidence on the court of law.

----------

When you state that I'm dishonest and make up lies, on a public forum that's displayed across the internet, that would be considered slander. There is no gray area.

By the way, on the HIPPA form comment you made a few posts earlier: WE DON'T NEED HIPPA FORMS RECORDED WHEN WE DO TELE-SALES AT SENIOR LIFE INS. CO. OUT OF GEORGIA. YOU WERE DOING TELE-SALES BACK THEN REMEMBER? THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIPPA FORMS. We do get signed HIPP forms for field sales though. How can someone with your cerebral power not understand this concept?

Keep taking swings at me if you feel better. You just don't have the coordination nor timing to hit me.

You are lying again Greg. I never sold an application using senior life telesales system

I emailed or mailed out every application. You emailed me the complete policy packet minus HIPAA forms. You then told me HIPAA form not needed when it really was. If you've been with the company since 1999 I'm pretty sure you should have known what forms are needed foe paper applications.

Keep lying Greg. You are making yourself sound and looking less credible by the minute.

Well you do continue to lie. Saying things like you moved my contract to the home office because you didn't want to associate yourself with me in reality you didn't want to pay for all the different state licensing fees for all the state's business was being submitted.

All our conversations were recorded and all emails were saved. So I'm more then happy to provide evidence on the court of law.

----------

You are lying again Greg. I never sold an application using senior life telesales system

I emailed or mailed out every application. You emailed me the complete policy packet minus HIPAA forms. You then told me HIPAA form not needed when it really was. If you've been with the company since 1999 I'm pretty sure you should have known what forms are needed foe paper applications.

Keep lying Greg. You are making yourself sound and looking less credible by the minute.

You were challenged a couple of years ago to show these so called recordings you claim to have. You never provided the recordings. I'm challenging you again to provide these recordings. You can't because you are lying again!

Go ahead and post what you you like. I'm going to go make some presentations and talk to some recruits. You can hang around up here and look important.

You were challenged a couple of years ago to show these so called recordings you claim to have. You never provided the recordings. I'm challenging you again to provide these recordings. You can't because you are lying again!

Go ahead and post what you you like. I'm going to go make some presentations and talk to some recruits. You can hang around up here and look important.

All recordings and emails have been sent to those who requested. Even to some members on this forum.

Or better yet, sue me for slander. See where that gets you.

I can only imagine how the phone calls with your recruits go. If you lie to them like you do to others, and to your prospects that you do presentations for , I'm sure they'll get about 40% of the truth.

Take the high road Gregory! It's always the best path traveled

All recordings and emails have been sent to those who requested. Even to some members on this forum.

Or better yet, sue me for slander. See where that gets you.

I can only imagine how the phone calls with your recruits go. If you lie to them like you do to others, and to your prospects that you do presentations for , I'm sure they'll get about 40% of the truth.

Take the high road Gregory! It's always the best path traveled

You've been challenged to back up your claims. Please post these recordings you claim to have. You can't because they never existed nor have I ever misled you when you were writing business with us. The ball is in your court, post these recordings.

You've been challenged to back up your claims. Please post these recordings you claim to have. You can't because they never existed nor have I ever misled you when you were writing business with us. The ball is in your court, post these recordings.

Here's a little taste: ( note the date in the email. If a manager has been with the company since 1999, wouldn't they know what forms are needed?)

-------- Original message --------
Date:04/29/2014 3:25 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: HIPPA form

Just called underwriting and they said anytime an app has a signature then a HIPPA form needs to also be filled out...Greg.

Here's a little taste: ( note the date in the email. If a manager has been with the company since 1999, wouldn't they know what forms are needed?)

-------- Original message --------
Date:04/29/2014 3:25 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: HIPPA form

Just called underwriting and they said anytime an app has a signature then a HIPPA form needs to also be filled out...Greg.

ROCKET MAN, since you don't like to tell the whole story let's review....

First of all, can you prove this is a valid email? Or did you just type it in? I don't see the "image" label that usually shows up when someone scans a pdf onto this forum. Now I may be wrong about this "image" always showing up because I'm not as smart as you.

Heck, for fun for you and me, let's assume this email is a reality. How can this email be construed as a lie? I called to get your question answered. Please explain to us all.

But let's go a little deeper. When we do tele-sales at SL we don't have to mail the app out for a signature. We do a recording with the insured, and payer if different, and owner if different that takes about 4-7 min. that we send to underwriting along with a scanned copy of the insurance application. This recording covers everything on the application....name, b'date, bene., draft date, account #, etc. This allows us not to have to mail the application out for any signatures.

You however could not comprehend the correct way, the easy way, we do tele-sales. You would fill the the paper app out and then mail this paper app to the insured/owner/payor to sign and mail back to you. You then called me and asked if you needed HIPPA forms signed when doing tele-sales using your method. I told you I didn't know for sure as we, everyone else, do tele-sales using a recording with the insured/owner/payor and NEVER mail the app out for signatures like you wanted to do. So I called underwriting for clarification on your question and responded back to you with their answer. That would be the email you have posted above.

You asked in an earlier post if I help my down line agents out. I could have told you, when you called with your question about the HIPPA, to call underwriting and find out for yourself. But I called for you, there's your answer?

Where are the recordings you claim to have that paint me as lying to you? LOL....You don't have any such recordings.

Go light a fire cracker ROCKET MAN.....lol.

----------

ROCKET MAN, Overrides would have more than paid for non residence licenses and appointment fees. LOL. I just didn't want you on my team, I just didn't like you, it's as simple as that.

Have a great day!

First of all, can you prove this is a valid email? Or did you just type it in? I don't see the "image" label that usually shows up when someone scans a pdf onto this forum. Now I may be wrong about this "image" always showing up because I'm not as smart as you.

Heck, for fun for you and me, let's assume this email is a reality. How can this email be construed as a lie? I called to get your question answered. Please explain to us all.

But let's go a little deeper. When we do tele-sales at SL we don't have to mail the app out for a signature. We do a recording with the insured, and payer if different, and owner if different that takes about 4-7 min. that we send to underwriting along with a scanned copy of the insurance application. This recording covers everything on the application....name, b'date, bene., draft date, account #, etc. This allows us not to have to mail the application out for any signatures.

You however could not comprehend the correct way, the easy way, we do tele-sales. You would fill the the paper app out and then mail this paper app to the insured/owner/payor to sign and mail back to you. You then called me and asked if you needed HIPPA forms signed when doing tele-sales using your method. I told you I didn't know for sure as we, everyone else, do tele-sales using a recording with the insured/owner/payor and NEVER mail the app out for signatures like you wanted to do. So I called underwriting for clarification on your question and responded back to you with their answer. That would be the email you have posted above.

You asked in an earlier post if I help my down line agents out. I could have told you, when you called with your question about the HIPPA, to call underwriting and find out for yourself. But I called for you, there's your answer?

Where are the recordings you claim to have that paint me as lying to you? LOL....You don't have any such recordings.

----------

ROCKET MAN, Overrides would have more than paid for non residence licenses and appointment fees. LOL. I just didn't want you on my team, I just didn't like you, it's as simple as that.

Have a great day!

Per your request, here is PDF copy. Now I have to get back to my Rocket.

And if you didn't like me, why did you give me a contract to start with??? That seems illogical??? You didn't even know you had to be licensed in states, to receive over rides. Remember how I HAD to CALL YOU, and say "Greg, XYZ piece of business can't get issue until you get licensed in XYZ state."

You didn't even know you had to have a HIPAA form signed for paper applications. ( see exhibit A)

Keep on trying to spin this. A real Manager, or upline would admit their mistake, own it, and promise to do a better job. Not you. It's always someone else's fault. No ownership=No leadership. Agents beware

Signing Off

" Rocket Man"

Attachments

• exhibit A.pdf
    37.4 KB · Views: 29

1511ec9a06f8864c808a310399ab00c9.gif

----------

Per your request, here is PDF copy. Now I have to get back to my Rocket.

And if you didn't like me, why did you give me a contract to start with??? That seems illogical??? You didn't even know you had to be licensed in states, to receive over rides. Remember how I HAD to CALL YOU, and say "Greg, XYZ piece of business can't get issue until you get licensed in XYZ state."

You didn't even know you had to have a HIPAA form signed for paper applications. ( see exhibit A)

Keep on trying to spin this. A real Manager, or upline would admit their mistake, own it, and promise to do a better job. Not you. It's always someone else's fault. No ownership=No leadership. Agents beware

Signing Off

" Rocket Man"

Your attachment proves my point beautifully, thank you! You had a question about an unorthodox way of doing tele-sales, different from the way it was explained to you, I took time to call for you because you didn't have time (LOL), and responded back with your answer. Took 65 whole min. as per time stamps on the 2 emails.

If you had called instead of emailing I could have got the answer to your question in 5 min. But it sure seems that if you had time to type up an email you could have easily called the home office in the same amount of time....remember a real english speaking person answers the phone in 3-4 rings usually.

Most states a manger doesn't have to be licensed to receive over rides. FYI. And I contracted you because when you called me asking for a contract you apologized for previous conflicts you had with me on this forum and sounded rather civil. Of course, a few weeks later your true colors came out. Especially when you had your temper tantrum with the home office and they canned you.

You say a real manager would admit their mistake. Well....where is this mistake you keep referring to? And where are those recordings you claim to have of me lying?

Have a great day!

Back