Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I'll share my research - I would not go with senior life or Greg. He has never produced a 100k producer. I don't care how much business he writes, it's clear his system does not work for his downline.

Daviso will give you multiple contracts from the range of 80 to 100% with $10 leads. He says they are tv leads, but when I looked it up I couldn't find tv for less than $40.

North Star has low commissions but they do not bill you for the leads you take. I'd consider them to be the most stable and have the highest income earners, but to the owners own admittance his platform is not for everyone.

Securus, I know those videos look terrible but I spoke to Lauro Herrera once and he was a good guy. But there telesales platform is new, so I'd be careful.

If you need training and hand holding go with North Star, they will give you the most support. If you can do this on your own and don't need the hand holding, call Dave Duford, Bboman, spur city, or any imo on here and get the highest contract you can for any telesales carriers and do it yourself.

Do you believe the agents you mentioned have all trained $100K producers?

Do you believe north star has trained $100K producers? Or, in their case, $100K earners?

I'll share my research - I would not go with senior life or Greg. He has never produced a 100k producer. I don't care how much business he writes, it's clear his system does not work for his downline.

Daviso will give you multiple contracts from the range of 80 to 100% with $10 leads. He says they are tv leads, but when I looked it up I couldn't find tv for less than $40.

North Star has low commissions but they do not bill you for the leads you take. I'd consider them to be the most stable and have the highest income earners, but to the owners own admittance his platform is not for everyone.

Securus, I know those videos look terrible but I spoke to Lauro Herrera once and he was a good guy. But there telesales platform is new, so I'd be careful.

If you need training and hand holding go with North Star, they will give you the most support. If you can do this on your own and don't need the hand holding, call Dave Duford, Bboman, spur city, or any imo on here and get the highest contract you can for any telesales carriers and do it yourself.

Thank you very much!

Daviso -?
NorthStar
Senior Life
Securus

Who else should I be talking to? Is comp reduced? Still get renewals? Free leads? Lead cost?

I'm ruling Securus out after confirming who is running it.

Does North Star offer at home or is it call center only?

the question you need to ask yourself is where are you going to get your leads to be able to write 3-4K av each week, what will it cost me to write that and once I get enough leads to talk too on my dialer 10-12 hours per day am I willing to do that every day, every week, for the rest of my Biz life, ? How many States are you going to sell in? will need 10-20 to start, I would look up Jeff Root, he has one guy making it selling over the phone for FE, your going to need 5-10k to get started,

the question you need to ask yourself is where are you going to get your leads to be able to write 3-4K av each week, what will it cost me to write that and once I get enough leads to talk too on my dialer 10-12 hours per day am I willing to do that every day, every week, for the rest of my Biz life, ? How many States are you going to sell in? will need 10-20 to start, I would look up Jeff Root, he has one guy making it selling over the phone for FE, your going to need 5-10k to get started,

You mean if I just go for contract and do it myself? I'm licensed in multiple states. I have sold $20 plus k over phone but I would like a consistent option

Any idea on contract levels at Senior Life? Greg who?

----------

How many carriers?

If you talk to Greg aka Insuranceman make sure he gives you a fair contract. He's been known to give am agent a low contract and then after getting called out on the forum he will amend it and give you higher.

Why give an agent a low contract to start with is a head scratcher in my book

----------

Jeff root sells FE leads?? What cost??? Or does he have an interview with an agent on his podcast site???

We just acquired a site that generates about 200 leads a month off search engines. Maybe give us a call

If you talk to Greg aka Insuranceman make sure he gives you a fair contract. He's been known to give am agent a low contract and then after getting called out on the forum he will amend it and give you higher.

Why give an agent a low contract to start with is a head scratcher in my book

----------

Jeff root sells FE leads?? What cost??? Or does he have an interview with an agent on his podcast site???

We just acquired a site that generates about 200 leads a month off search engines. Maybe give us a call

I didn't even know this was a thing. That's pretty awesome dude. May I ask you what site does that? Never even thought about people searching for FE via search engines. I know term life does and quite a bit but didn't know people did for FE.

I know North Star has and I know Greg has not.

Securus and Daviso, I don't know.

----------

No problem!! Good luck!

I don't believe for one second that north star has trained even one $100K earner. They might have fallen into one but I doubt even that.

As for Greg, I don't know. But I wasn't saying to get with him for a career. Just to learn from someone that actually does sell FE by phone. Once you have it down, or if, then move on to better contracts and better choices. If there is such a thing? I've never run across a policy sold by phone that I couldn't replace. Just replaced a 3 year old BL policy. And a Prosperity Life sold by phone. I wish they were better at selling by phone. It's better than finding LH, OA or Bankers life.:yes:

Of course Greg probably hasn't trained $100K producers. I would guess that's because he sells a highly un competitive company. But that's the norm for FE telesales.

I personally trained this agent who cleared 100k:

----------

Thats awesome Matt... we just broke into the internet market earlier this year, and its been great. Just another benefit of telesales, F2F agents wouldnt be able to drum up that many leads locally over the internet.

----------

3-4k of AV is very little over the phone. Most telesales agents with North Star do much more than that. Its likely our lead generation to be honest:

Last edited by a moderator:
The successful independent FE telesales agents I know own their own marketing platforms by either generating the leads themselves (SEO, Facebook, PPC etc) or have a consistent referral source of 5-10+ referrals daily.

An example of a high volume referral source would be a senior medical supply company whose call center asks if they would be interested in speaking with an agent about covering their burial expenses after they complete their order, if they say yes, it pushes their contact information into their CRM. I used to have one of those referral relationships and I know others who have similar.

If I were going into FE telesales, I'd be prospecting for those types of referral opportunities, generating the leads myself online or if you don't have the ambition or runway to do that - be content working someone else's leads at a reduced comp.

Last edited:
Back