Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Yes, North Star does allow agents to work from home. Although many independent agents fail out of telesales, many agents at North Star do very well. Here are three agents from a convention trip that all cleared 100k, and were in the top 20 agents for AmAm, working from the comfort of their homes:

2017 Final Expense Telesales Review of North Star Insurance Advisors - YouTube

An Elite Final Expense Telesales Producers Review of North Star - YouTube

2017 Selling Final Expense by Phone: TOP PRODUCER - YouTube

You sure they make so much at 40% commissions?

I don't believe for one second that north star has trained even one $100K earner. They might have fallen into one but I doubt even that.

As for Greg, I don't know. But I wasn't saying to get with him for a career. Just to learn from someone that actually does sell FE by phone. Once you have it down, or if, then move on to better contracts and better choices. If there is such a thing? I've never run across a policy sold by phone that I couldn't replace. Just replaced a 3 year old BL policy. And a Prosperity Life sold by phone. I wish they were better at selling by phone. It's better than finding LH, OA or Bankers life.:yes:

Of course Greg probably hasn't trained $100K producers. I would guess that's because he sells a highly un competitive company. But that's the norm for FE telesales.

It's not that Greg hasn't trained a 100k producer, he doesn't have a 100k producer - his words not mine.

Whether you believe North Star trained a 100k producer is not relevant because you will never know. The only thing that matters is they have 100k producers who are sticking around, so something is clearly being done correctly.

It's not that Greg hasn't trained a 100k producer, he doesn't have a 100k producer - his words not mine.

Whether you believe North Star trained a 100k producer is not relevant because you will never know. The only thing that matters is they have 100k producers who are sticking around, so something is clearly being done correctly.

It's only relevant because you brought it up. But I do know not to believe anything they say.

You want ratification about them. You can't it anywhere but from them.

You will learn one day. That day is just not here yet.

Daviso -?
NorthStar
Senior Life

With the right work ethic, anyone can LEARN to be successful with any of these companies. Be prepared to make the $$$ move after cutting through the learning curve...

Here are my suggestions on how

1. Never sign any type of Non-Compete unless you have to work in a call center
2. Learn Learn Learn
3. Once you are capable at closing and can sell, ask your up line for full commission/110-120% FYC, or a release, and get your own lead source.

Our agents have access to inbound TV Leads and 110-120% but we only take agents with experience selling over the phone, as the Persistency and Placement are horrible!

Here is why

Last edited by a moderator:
With the right work ethic, anyone can LEARN to be successful with any of these companies. Be prepared to make the $$$ move after cutting through the learning curve...

2. Learn Learn Learn
3. Once you are capable at closing and can sell, ask your up line for full commission/110-120% FYC, or a release, and get your own lead source.

Our agents have access to inbound TV Leads and 110-120% but we only take agents with experience selling over the phone, as the Persistency and Placement are horrible!

Here is why
Selling final expense over the phone - YouTube
Great video Doug. :yes:

Apparently some start up telesales operations think Grant Cardone will make the business model work all of a sudden, or "Uncle G" as their social media cronies like to call him.

Apparently some start up telesales operations think Grant Cardone will make the business model work all of a sudden, or "Uncle G" as their social media cronies like to call him.

I have seen this. Is this any different than what anyone can access on his website? What is different about some of these compared to Senior Life model? Seems one in the same??

Grant is taking them to the bank, his salespeople sold the Securus Telesales Crew.. all three of them!

It's only relevant because you brought it up. But I do know not to believe anything they say.

You want ratification about them. You can't it anywhere but from them.

You will learn one day. That day is just not here yet.

I don't want anything. I know what I know and you believe what you want to believe. You're a smart dude and though i can't prove or disprove you ,I believe you when you say you write 200k a year in 10 leads a week.

I stand by my original comment that when it comes to certain organizations you just think with emotion...just like how liberals think of trump. Nothing he does is right, even when the outcome proved it was right, they still find fault in what he does.

----------

2. Learn Learn Learn

]

Captive has a bad name. But if you are new to something, it's not a bad idea to learn on someone else's dime as long as you have the option of Getting a street level or higher contract once you become developed.

Good points Douglas.

Back