Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I don't want anything. I know what I know and you believe what you want to believe. You're a smart dude and though i can't prove or disprove you ,I believe you when you say you write 200k a year in 10 leads a week.

I stand by my original comment that when it comes to certain organizations you just think with emotion...just like how liberals think of trump. Nothing he does is right, even when the outcome proved it was right, they still find fault in what he does.

----------

Captive has a bad name. But if you are new to something, it's not a bad idea to learn on someone else's dime as long as you have the option of Getting a street level or higher contract once you become developed.

Good points Douglas.

I don't say I write $200K per year on 10 leads per week.

But my production is provable where the stories those guys are telling you are not

Any agent's production can be proven if they do any amount.

You are the one doing the emotional thinking. You are tied up way too emotionally even on this forum.

And even if my production wasn't provable I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not recruiting you. I don't talk about my production unless someone asks. Same for how many leads I get. Unless either is germane to the subject.

It's OK that you bought a fish story from a recruiter. I would bet there's not an agent here that hasn't done the same thing at some point in their career.

I don't say I write $200K per year on 10 leads per week.

But my production is provable where the stories those guys are telling you are not

Any agent's production can be proven if they do any amount.

You are the one doing the emotional thinking. You are tied up way too emotionally even on this forum.

And even if my production wasn't provable I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not recruiting you. I don't talk about my production unless someone asks. Same for how many leads I get. Unless either is germane to the subject.

It's OK that you bought a fish story from a recruiter. I would bet there's not an agent here that hasn't done the same thing at some point in their career.

You crack me up man.

So is it true that you write over 200k a year with averaging 10 leads a week?

You crack me up man.

I think he gets 10 NEW leads a week....but has other leads saved up because he works the same locations. It's not that hard to believe.

He can answer for sure though.

You crack me up man.

This will be my 9th consecutive year writing over $200K in FE. I've been on a 15 lead per week order since 2008. Except for a 5-6 month period in 2009 where I was on a 20 per week order.

Then last Sept I changed to 10 per week. In Feb or March this year the lead vendor said I wasn't taking enough leads for them to protect my counties so I had to go back to 15.

I had 2 years of over $200K production with MP. I did get 10 leads, {or less}, per week when I was in MP.

This will be my 9th consecutive year writing over $200K in FE. I've been on a 15 lead per week order since 2008. Except for a 5-6 month period in 2009 where I was on a 20 per week order.

Then last Sept I changed to 10 per week. In Feb or March this year the lead vendor said I wasn't taking enough leads for them to protect my counties so I had to go back to 15.

I had 2 years of over $200K production with MP. I did get 10 leads, {or less}, per week when I was in MP.

giphy.gif

Very few of our agents are at a 40% contract, some even lower than that however (if they are employees).

----------

Shes just one of them.

Top Earning Final Expense Telesales Agent in the Country! - YouTube

Placed over $300,000 with one carrier 100% over the phone:

2017 Final Expense Telesales Agent of the Year | Erniece B with North Star! - YouTube

That's a lot of premium. Vids look real to me. Do those that don't believe it think it's staged with actors or something? Big world out there, lots of heavy hitters.

That's a lot of premium. Vids look real to me. Do those that don't believe it think it's staged with actors or something? Big world out there, lots of heavy hitters.

$300K written on a 50% contract is $150K. Lose 20% at issue and it's $120K.
65% persistency loses another $42K and a $300K writer made $78K.

And that's the top of the line.

Know who did make bank on that $300K producer? The pimp.

But pimp'in ain't easy. :yes:

There are FE telesales writing a ton of premium. I know one of the top agents with Parker and Asses or Onelife, or TAG or whatever their name is this month? She writes a lot of business. She's not making a lot of money.

Last edited:
Securus - Now I'm seeing the owners produce everyday and lead from the front??? I don't even think the owners or at least most even have any personal carrier contracts and have been told one doesn't have and can't get a life license???? Cardone? The few agents I've talked to say they have yet to even log into the platform and apparently it is the same thing anyone can access on Cardone U? Are they really advertising this has blown their business up when in fact it hasn't even been used yet?

This industry continues to suffer because of foolish and false marketing.

North Star seems to be the only legit opportunity but I'm assuming it's a $2-$3k startup and 50% or less contracts correct? Is there a non compete to sign?

Does anyone offer training and at least 105-115% for telesales?

Securus - Now I'm seeing the owners produce everyday and lead from the front??? I don't even think the owners or at least most even have any personal carrier contracts and have been told one doesn't have and can't get a life license???? Cardone? The few agents I've talked to say they have yet to even log into the platform and apparently it is the same thing anyone can access on Cardone U? Are they really advertising this has blown their business up when in fact it hasn't even been used yet?

This industry continues to suffer because of foolish and false marketing.

North Star seems to be the only legit opportunity but I'm assuming it's a $2-$3k startup and 50% or less contracts correct? Is there a non compete to sign?

Does anyone offer training and at least 105-115% for telesales?

At those comp rates you will have to buy your own leads at the full retail price. You can get those contracts from virtually any IMO, but then the question becomes where will you get your leads?

Latest posts

Back