ITC Websites

Sure, you could save 40 bucks a month by doing it all on your own. And then you would be in the website building business, not the insurance business.
If you already own a large agency and can spend your time However you please and still grow, then do as you want.
Personally, I'll continue to pay ITC my 59.95 per month and be pleased with my website that I don't have to even really think about, and continue to rank first page or even top spot overall for the keywords it is optimized for. It's a marketing cost AFAIC and not worth spending even 2 minutes agonizing over.

That response is worth a free meal should we ever meet.

Thank you for your business.

Last edited:
Sure, you could save 40 bucks a month by doing it all on your own. And then you would be in the website building business, not the insurance business.

Plus the cost of the website. I was quoted $750. Not saying this is bad, just pointing that out.

I don't know how hard it is to do it yourself either. I have noticed some templates out there that advertise as being easy to use and looking good.

Plus the cost of the website. I was quoted $750. Not saying this is bad, just pointing that out.

I don't know how hard it is to do it yourself either. I have noticed some templates out there that advertise as being easy to use and looking good.

Creating a single landing page, by modifying a template to fit my needs, using a very user friendly service, still takes me 4-6 hours. Not a whole website, just a single page.

750 is well worth it for a setup fee, IMO. I look at it like I do other things. Sure I could probably research and figure out payroll for my employee on my own, but I pay an accountant to handle that.

There are so many ways you could save a few bucks, but how much $ is it costing you in terms of opportunities if you do it?

Creating a single landing page, by modifying a template to fit my needs, using a very user friendly service, still takes me 4-6 hours. Not a whole website, just a single page.

Yeah at 4 to 6 hours, that is more than I want to do. Unless it looks better than what I could pay someone and get at a "reasonable" price.

I have never tried those landing page creation sites myself. I am curious what I can do on my own.

$750 is well worth it for a setup fee, IMO. I look at it like I do other things. Sure I could probably research and figure out payroll for my employee on my own, but I pay an accountant to handle that.

I think so too. I wanted a little flexibility as I didn't want the exact template. The modification I wanted seemed to be unsure whether it could be done.

There are so many ways you could save a few bucks, but how much $ is it costing you in terms of opportunities if you do it?

Very true.

Yeah at 4 to 6 hours, that is more than I want to do. Unless it looks better than what I could pay someone and get at a "reasonable" price.

I have never tried those landing page creation sites myself. I am curious what I can do on my own.

I think so too. I wanted a little flexibility as I didn't want the exact template. The modification I wanted seemed to be unsure whether it could be done.

Very true.

If you want to build your own, here's a step by step video to build a Wordpress site. There are a bunch of them on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you already own a large agency and can spend your time However you please and still grow, then do as you want.
Personally, I'll continue to pay ITC my 59.95 per month and be pleased with my website that I don't have to even really think about, and continue to rank first page or even top spot overall for the keywords it is optimized for. It's a marketing cost AFAIC and not worth spending even 2 minutes agonizing over.

Can we see your site?

Back