ITC Websites

I've had an ITC website for a few months. I signed up with them because I didn't want to try and build one myself that would end up looking unprofessional. I also expected to get a lot of good content from them - this was assured to me when I signed up. Unfortunately, I'm not happy at all with what I received. I have not even had the site go live as I have to change most of the "content" they gave me. It's obvious that they have little to no experience with content for Med Sups. Also very surprised at the many mistakes I caught as well...considering cancelling it and making the effort to go it alone.
You might want to look at Agent Methods. I thought they had good Med Supp content. I mixed my own with theirs. They give you a 14 day free trial. I was was up and running in 24 hours, then tweaked it and kept it. They're great to work with, even did a couple of screenshares with me. I ended up trying to save money and built a couple of GoDaddy sites. I think I paid for 3 years. When that runs out, I'll go back to Agent Methods.

I had the basic "business card website" before, but next time I'll go with the Professional site. It allows blogging and they have the e-mail newsletter, SSL, etc. with that package. I just don't have the desire to spend the time it takes to it takes to keep up a website.

The Easiest Way to Launch an Insurance Website | AgentMethods

Last edited:
You might want to look at Agent Methods. I thought they had good Med Supp content. I mixed my own with theirs. They give you a 14 day free trial. I was was up and running in 24 hours, then tweaked it and kept it. They're great to work with, even did a couple of screenshares with me. I ended up trying to save money and built a couple of GoDaddy sites. I think I paid for 3 years. When that runs out, I'll go back to Agent Methods.

I had the basic "business card website" before, but next time I'll go with the Professional site. It allows blogging and they have the e-mail newsletter, SSL, etc. with that package. I just don't have the desire to spend the time it takes to it takes to keep up a website.

The Easiest Way to Launch an Insurance Website | AgentMethods

That's who I'm using now so far pretty happy with them

Give them a plug and maybe they'll send you some cookies. I got some a couple of times. They don't send the cheap stuff either. Aaron and Dvora are top notch. :yes:

So far that's what I can say, Dvora personally took care of setting up everything for me I didn't need to do much. I first spoke with Aaron and explained everything I was having issues with and what I needed, he put in touch with Dvora, She did basically everything and I didn't feel any anxiety getting set up

So far that's what I can say, Dvora personally took care of setting up everything for me I didn't need to do much. I first spoke with Aaron and explained everything I was having issues with and what I needed, he put in touch with Dvora, She did basically everything and I didn't feel any anxiety getting set up
Hahaha, I don't know if that's enough to get any cookies Vic. ;)

Back