It's doorhanger season!

Spend a little more time and have the distributor ring the door bell and offer an entry into a vacation drawing for participating in a brief survey. If not home - leave door hanger.

You can get contract labor for $50 for a 8 hour day. Give them a gps plugged phone to carry, so you can verify activity.

Dress them up in a nice polo with your logo and off you go . . .

Tom

Never tried it but I don't think the results would be great. Basically, you get out far less hangers per hour and no one you hire is gonna be able to generate any decent interest.

I've always wondered what pull the door hangers would have if it was geared toward life insurance. It seems like a lot more people would be qualified, given most people where your door hangers are dropped off probably have some sort of employer paid coverage. With life, especially in the town home developments where young families are all around.

Give it a shot. I've never tried 'em for life - but then again, I never tried them for heath or knew anyone who did when I ordered them in 2004.

You need to be in for the long haul with stuff like this. They need to be put out consistently week after week, month after month. True results don't show until at least 5,000 are out.

I've had agents in the past order 1,000 - put up 80 on Monday, call me on Tuesday with "it doesn't work."

And it's why agents don't advertise. If they can't get immediate gratification they're out. It's why shared leads are all the rage....GET ME A CLIENT NOW!

Short-sighted business plan. Advertise. I did 6 deals last week- 4 were from cumulative advertising efforts I've been employing over months.

"distributor ring the door bell and offer an entry into a vacation drawing"

I would never answer the door if I knew that's what they were doing

Or Jehovah's Witnesses, canvassing the neighborhood . . .

Back