It's doorhanger season!

Yes, it's spring which means barbecuing, mowing the lawn and doorhangers. I started doing these in '04 - have not missed a season.

I would think you would want both a bigger font for your website, like much bigger so people don't have to search. Also a toll-free phone number. Some people will just never use the internet.

But I've never done door hangers so I don't know.

I would think you would want both a bigger font for your website, like much bigger so people don't have to search. Also a toll-free phone number. Some people will just never use the internet.

But I've never done door hangers so I don't know.

It's big as day on the left column.

I'm actually hoping for 2% this time 'round. If that happens it'll be fantastic - 40 deals out of 10,000 hangers. It's conceivable to get 10,000 a month, throw in 40 deals a month and call it a life.

My issue in the past has been farming it out. Daunting in high volume and this is where doorhangers expose their weakness over mailers.

You can send out 50,000 mailers if you have the cake - getting out 50,000 hangers means 50,000 townhomes in areas don't don't post "no soliciting." Of course, that needs to be scouted out which is leg work.

Go slap up 500 of 'em in a no-soliciting neighborhood, sit back and wait for the call from the HOA president threatening legal action.

Hangers work well in a manageable volume.

Back