KSKJ info needed

Because you represent your insurance companies. You can do a great job for your clients without treating your insurance companies poorly. It has to work for everyone. The client, the agent and the insurance company. If YOU bring a customer to an insurance company it should be because they are a good fit. There shouldn’t be many situations where that changes.

Sometimes someone will age out of a graded plan and are actively shopping to change. I’ve had maybe a half dozen of those in 22-years. But I don’t seek them out.

But how is replacing a policy with one of your companies that another agent wrote not treating your company as poorly as it would be if you wrote the policy that is being replaced? Using Trans for example: If you are going to replace another agents Trans Policy with KSKJ because "it is best for the client", then you should also replace your clients with KSKJ becasue it would be best for them also..

(Newby.. I am not saying that you personally do any of this.) .

KSKJ did announce today at the convention that an e-app will be released soon (web based but with a method to do an e-app when you have no internet connection in the house) and they are going o start paying commission on the policy fee when the e-app is used.

Paper apps will always be accepted. But like in the past the policy fee is not commissionable on those.

Small tweaks but nice ones.
Wish more companies had offline e-apps.... E-Apps don't do a whole lot of good around here if you have to be online... In the three counties I have been working if you get juts a couple of miles outside the city limits you cannot get any service.. especially in the mountain communities.

But how is replacing a policy with one of your companies that another agent wrote not treating your company as poorly as it would be if you wrote the policy that is being replaced? Using Trans for example: If you are going to replace another agents Trans Policy with KSKJ because "it is best for the client", then you should also replace your clients with KSKJ becasue it would be best for them also..

Valid question.

Answer: Only use companies that pay as-earned if you really really have to.

I do not do this. I have KSKJ but I do not write a lot of it. I have not used them as a price buster, though they certainly are a "Price Buster's price buster." But these seem to be fair questions.

For example, suppose you have a client who has a $16K Trans policy and he is paying $76/month. You now have a KSKJ contract, and you see that you could get that same client a $20K death benefit for only $72/month. This is a real example. These are real numbers. So for $4/month less per month, you can get the client a 25% higher death benefit for his family.

What is the argument for not replacing Trans?

I do not do this. I have KSKJ but I do not write a lot of it. I have not used them as a price buster, though they certainly are a "Price Buster's price buster." But these seem to be fair questions.

For example, suppose you have a client who has a $16K Trans policy and he is paying $76/month. You now have a KSKJ contract, and you see that you could get that same client a $20K death benefit for only $72/month. This is a real example. These are real numbers. So for $4/month less per month, you can get the client a 25% higher death benefit for his family.

As long as they understand about the 2 year contestability clause and qualify for Level...none. :yes:

Trans may terminate your contract with them for cause and then you lose all your renewal income???

Back