Lincoln Heritage

I have brought up agents being able to use Legacy Safeguard (same benefits as CGS + more) with Trans, Mutual of Omaha, Equatable & NGL several times on here & other forums & have yet to have a LH agent even acknowledge my comment.

If CGS really is the reason so many LH agents write LH then why aren't they open to at least the conversation about carriers that do the same thing at a lot lower prices & a lot higher comp?
So, I see you left off Sentinel Security this time. ? :huh:

I never said Sentinel was part of Legacy Safeguard...
I never said that you did. In Post #90 you said, "Sentinel Security Life has their own version".

In Post #91 I said, "I guess I didn't get the memo on Sentinel Security's version of Legacy. I couldn't find anything about it on the website. Do you have a link that tells about it?"

You didn't respond, so in Post #110 when you didn't mention Sentinel like you did before I said, "So, I see you left Sentinel Security off the list this time". I'm assuming that you left them off the list the 2nd time, because they don't have a version of Legacy.

Nowhere did I say that you said Sentinel has the Legacy Safeguard.

I never said that you did. In Post #90 you said, "Sentinel Security Life has their own version".

In Post #91 I said, "I guess I didn't get the memo on Sentinel Security's version of Legacy. I couldn't find anything about it on the website. Do you have a link that tells about it?"

You didn't respond, so in Post #110 when you didn't mention Sentinel like you did before I said, "So, I see you left Sentinel Security off the list this time". I'm assuming that you left them off the list the 2nd time, because they don't have a version of Legacy.

Nowhere did I say that you said Sentinel has the Legacy Safeguard.
Sorry for the confusion.

& no I don't have a link. Maybe you could call them.

Sorry for the confusion.

& no I don't have a link. Maybe you could call them.
No problemo. :)

I did call them and I found out why you can't give me a link...there is none. I didn't think Sentinel had their own version, because I never saw anything about it and if they had it, I'm sure it would be mentioned on their website. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen this mentioned, so I will. It matters not which companies have Legacy Safeguard or not. You can give this stuff away and you don't have to actually be affiliated with any of the companies listed.

so im gonna say why i belive so many agents are coming and acting as if LH is the best out there. i think its because others are bashing it so hard they belive what they are selling and these other agents are coming by just to throw a grenade in their face. is there really other FE out there that accually has funeral directors working for them calling their clients funeral home of choice to save them money? i was under the impression the client would get a check and go to their funeral home of choice and sit and talk to the director and get sold what ever package the funeral home offers. i have some general price lists from several funeral homes in the area and the price for direct cremation ranges from 1-3,000 so the client gets ripped off because they just do what the funeral director tells them to do. i honestly dont know what other comppanies doo out there. i worked for 2 other life insurance companies and let me tell you LH hands down has the best training. no one else would train me. i have a great attitude and im selling LH i belive in my product and if u belive u can sell sand in the desert.

so im gonna say why i belive so many agents are coming and acting as if LH is the best out there. i think its because others are bashing it so hard they belive what they are selling and these other agents are coming by just to throw a grenade in their face. is there really other FE out there that accually has funeral directors working for them calling their clients funeral home of choice to save them money? i was under the impression the client would get a check and go to their funeral home of choice and sit and talk to the director and get sold what ever package the funeral home offers. i have some general price lists from several funeral homes in the area and the price for direct cremation ranges from 1-3,000 so the client gets ripped off because they just do what the funeral director tells them to do. i honestly dont know what other comppanies doo out there. i worked for 2 other life insurance companies and let me tell you LH hands down has the best training. no one else would train me. i have a great attitude and im selling LH i belive in my product and if u belive u can sell sand in the desert.
Actually gives me a head ache reading this. The voice in my head sounds like Forrest Gump when I read your posts.

A few paragraph breaks sure would help folks trying to read your posts.

Back