Lincoln Heritage

Yeah if he’s at a 75%.

That means he’s giving up SO much money.
Possibly... but on the other hand he might be making more than he would otherwise.. He might need their structure to keep him motivated and writing business. When the guys on the forum are taking agents to task for being with SL, LH, Howe, ect, they are not taking into consideration that not everyone is a self starter and some need the captive mindset to be successful.

Last edited:
LifeShield = $61

AmAm = $76 and

SNL = $81 for G/M

Keep the great attitude tho kid . . .
Ok. You are being facetious with your comment. The value you are offering is good. I won't argue that with you. I write some Occidental life which is the same thing as American Amicable . Depending on what my prospect wants, and their health, I offer LH and American Amicable. Both have benefits that my customers like. Both have benefits that to my knowledge other carriers do not have. I am not going to debate that aspect with you. It is not my intention to be harsh. I have been at this a long time. It is not Rocket Science.
We all offer a solution for a problem that so many people have a need for. Many people like Lincoln Heritage. They like American Amicable. They like the products you offer too, or they would not buy from you.

There are many good carriers in the Market place. We as agents all have different things we like in the carriers we choose to deal with. There are some out their who boast about replacing Lincoln Heritage. I don't know where they are getting it. They are not getting it from me. I keep 90 + percent of my business. And when I think someone has made an attempt to get my business, I go back in behind them. That usually takes care of the problem. Invariably the agent trying to replace me is not telling the whole story.

The problem with LH vs the other companies is how the agents act.

I work for American Amicable (insert any company you want) and they are amazing. They have the best leads in the business and training like no other! If I stay 2 years, I get to keep the money I EARNED...that is so nice of them! They are about the same price as all other carriers and they pay in 24 hours even if it is not over 2 years old! They also have this thing that will handle all of the client’s funeral for them. The beneficiary has to do NOTHING!

^^^That is why LH gets bashed as much on here. When an agent comes on here talking about LH, they are acting as if LH is the best option in the world. Independent agents on here have many choices and they do what is best for the client without gimmicks. LH is not as bad as some of the organizations out there, but to come on here and act like they are the best out there and then act like the FCGS does things that it DOES NOT do is what gets them bashed.

I had a LH agent arguing with me on Facebook about their 24 hour claims. She had a client die due to heart condition a few months after buying the policy. The beneficiary got the check in 24 hours after the insured died. YEA RIGHT!!!!! A death certificate is not even created that fast.

But it is not the agent’s fault. They are being brain washed to think these things. The only problem I have with the agents is the fact that they come here close minded. They get great advice that could make them better agents, but they do not listen. They listen to their LH up line instead.

Ok. You are being facetious with your comment. The value you are offering is good. I won't argue that with you. I write some Occidental life which is the same thing as American Amicable . Depending on what my prospect wants, and their health, I offer LH and American Amicable. Both have benefits that my customers like. Both have benefits that to my knowledge other carriers do not have. I am not going to debate that aspect with you. It is not my intention to be harsh. I have been at this a long time. It is not Rocket Science.
We all offer a solution for a problem that so many people have a need for. Many people like Lincoln Heritage. They like American Amicable. They like the products you offer too, or they would not buy from you.

There are many good carriers in the Market place. We as agents all have different things we like in the carriers we choose to deal with. There are some out their who boast about replacing Lincoln Heritage. I don't know where they are getting it. They are not getting it from me. I keep 90 + percent of my business. And when I think someone has made an attempt to get my business, I go back in behind them. That usually takes care of the problem. Invariably the agent trying to replace me is not telling the whole story.

go back by and say what ? they are 30 dollars cheaper but?.....

The problem with LH vs the other companies is how the agents act.

I work for American Amicable (insert any company you want) and they are amazing. They have the best leads in the business and training like no other! If I stay 2 years, I get to keep the money I EARNED...that is so nice of them! They are about the same price as all other carriers and they pay in 24 hours even if it is not over 2 years old! They also have this thing that will handle all of the client’s funeral for them. The beneficiary has to do NOTHING!

^^^That is why LH gets bashed as much on here. When an agent comes on here talking about LH, they are acting as if LH is the best option in the world. Independent agents on here have many choices and they do what is best for the client without gimmicks. LH is not as bad as some of the organizations out there, but to come on here and act like they are the best out there and then act like the FCGS does things that it DOES NOT do is what gets them bashed.

I had a LH agent arguing with me on Facebook about their 24 hour claims. She had a client die due to heart condition a few months after buying the policy. The beneficiary got the check in 24 hours after the insured died. YEA RIGHT!!!!! A death certificate is not even created that fast.

But it is not the agent’s fault. They are being brain washed to think these things. The only problem I have with the agents is the fact that they come here close minded. They get great advice that could make them better agents, but they do not listen. They listen to their LH up line instead.
Ben you make some valid points. You are right about the 24 hours. That does not happen. LH will pay with in 24 hours after they receive the death certificate. But no claim forms need to be completed. To the point of what some LH agents say..... that may tend to come from being over zealous. It seems to me that Many new agents are very green neophytes. I do not know what they are told. I am Independent. I do not attend meetings. I am not into the rah rah stuff. I know it happens. I just don't deal with it.

With that said, I have spoken with the founder of the Company several times. He is deceased now. He was a very good guy. He believed in treating people right.

The FCGS is a good concept when presented correctly. And the accidental death and dismemberment rider is too.

Ben I know you are a straight up guy. we talked a time or two on the phone. My purpose in writing here tonight is because there is a lot of misinformation on here about LH.

I am not trying to be argumentative. I simply offer my view. All companies have things that we do not necessarily agree with. We are independent contractors. Most of us. I do not by Lincoln leads. I am a broker. I just happen to write Lincoln where it fits. And it fits a a lot for me.

Take care buddy.

You don’t see independent agents doing that, and that is why LH gets bashed.

RNA pays faster than any other company! Their member benefits are the best in the world and will pay for the client’s medicine! They take more people level than any other company. They pay death claims in 10 minutes. They have accidental death benefit. Blah blah!
Ben you make some valid points. You are right about the 24 hours. That does not happen. LH will pay with in 24 hours after they receive the death certificate. But no claim forms need to be completed. To the point of what some LH agents say..... that may tend to come from being over zealous. It seems to me that Many new agents are very green neophytes. I do not know what they are told. I am Independent. I do not attend meetings. I am not into the rah rah stuff. I know it happens. I just don't deal with it.

With that said, I have spoken with the founder of the Company several times. He is deceased now. He was a very good guy. He believed in treating people right.

The FCGS is a good concept when presented correctly. And the accidental death and dismemberment rider is too.

Ben I know you are a straight up guy. we talked a time or two on the phone. My purpose in writing here tonight is because there is a lot of misinformation on here about LH.

I am not trying to be argumentative. I simply offer my view. All companies have things that we do not necessarily agree with. We are independent contractors. Most of us. I do not by Lincoln leads. I am a broker. I just happen to write Lincoln where it fits. And it fits a a lot for me.

Take care buddy.

I completely understand! When you go back and read a lot of LH posts, it is usually a brand new agent that is coming here to brag about how LH is so different and so much better than every other company. That is where the hatred comes from. They do not have a single thing that sets them a part from other companies. I do not say that in a bad way! Most companies that independent agents use do not have a single thing that sets them a part from other companies. It usually comes down to underwriting and price.

If a client is 800 pounds, has COPD and diabetic on the pill, I do not write Transamerica because they pay in 24 hours, has FCGS, is the #1 FE company in the history of the entire world, etc. I write it because it is the right fit for that client.

But I don’t come here and brag that Trans is the best and everyone should write trans.

What you do and use LH for is up to you. And how you handle yourself about it is the reason I wouldn’t attack you. I just hate when people have to make stuff up to justify why they are using a company. If LH is your go-to company, WHO CARES! Just don’t make up stuff to try to make everyone else ok with your decision. (I’m talking about other agents here and not you).

I have brought up agents being able to use Legacy Safeguard (same benefits as CGS + more) with Trans, Mutual of Omaha, Equatable & NGL several times on here & other forums & have yet to have a LH agent even acknowledge my comment.

If CGS really is the reason so many LH agents write LH then why aren't they open to at least the conversation about carriers that do the same thing at a lot lower prices & a lot higher comp?

Back