LiveOpps , Ideal Concepts or Digital BGA?

Which would be best for FE and Senior Health sales?

DigitalBGA's FE side is over at DigitalSeniorBenefits.com. You'll need to spend money to make money with us. It's not for most agents, but for those who are willing to invest in themselves - we've built an incredible platform and community of agents.

LiveOps work with remote licensed life insurance agents as 1099 contractors to take inbound calls only. Last I heard (data from 3 years ago, so may be outdated) you’re paid $0.30/minute for talk time + performance based bonuses/commissions. It averages out to $12-$25/hr.depending on how good you are. They work TV and other leads from big name life insurance carriers most agents have heard of.

I don't know anything about IdealConcepts.

you are prequalify the heck out of them and driving consumer intent very high.

This.

We're not doing Facebook lead ads which I know you guys do better than anyone to fuel your live transfers.

A FB lead ad has pre-filled info taken from FB. A consumer clicks the ad, sees their info name and phone number pop up and clicks submit for more info. Then goes back to looking at pics of their grandchildren. Not a lot of friction or effort. A quick interruption.

Our $11 leads are much more qualified leads that are taken through an experience. They go to a website and have to fill out a form with basic data validation and much more information collected than a FB lead ad. This requires a lot more effort and time on the consumers part...which makes a lot of people bounce from filling out a form. So our acquisition cost is higher...but a better return on time.

For our leads, around 1 out of 10 leads will become an "app request" where a consumer sees the rate and clicks to apply for that policy - a much more qualified lead. Many of those become "app submits" where they answer all the carrier specific health questions, name beneficiaries etc and click "submit" - the highest converting lead we've ever seen in telesales. We pass all this data on to our agents on these leads.

Back