Looking for a Dental Vision Hearing type plan in Minnesota

Sounds like B.S. I'm kind of afraid on an insurance agent dumb enough to buy one of these Dental plans however I kind of get it. If you want it and can afford it go for it.
I'm kinda afraid of an insurance agent that does not understand that the purpose of insurance is not to recover your investment.

Minnesota sucks, we don't have a lot of products including the CUL/Mannhatton DVH. Looking for something approved here.

Crapped corn is missing another point PEOPLE WANT TO BUY IT. I read recently it is the #1 requested benefit after health ins by employees.

Minnesota sucks, we don't have a lot of products including the CUL/Mannhatton DVH. Looking for something approved here.

Crapped corn is missing another point PEOPLE WANT TO BUY IT. I read recently it is the #1 requested benefit after health ins by employees.
I think that UCT probably has the 2nd best plan in my opinion. Are they in Minnesota? Also UNL/GTL have a good Dental/Vision plan(no Hearing), but it's a rider, not stand alone. They're both the same, except UNL's has a larger Annual Maximum.

I think that UCT probably has the 2nd best plan in my opinion. Are they in Minnesota? Also UNL/GTL have a good Dental/Vision plan(no Hearing), but it's a rider, not stand alone. They're both the same, except UNL's has a larger Annual Maximum.
UNL now has a policy as well as the ridee.

if I went to the dentist tomorrow and got a crown, I’ll pay in full, and in about 3 weeks I’ll get a check in the mail, paying 70%.
Again, hopefully I won’t need the full $1k and the insurance company obviously makes money but I like the plan. Next year it’ll pay 80%.

70% of what? 80% of what?

If you think your plan will pay those percentages of what is billed by the dentist you are most likely going to be disappointed.

NOT an agent.

When I was looking for dental insurance last fall, one agent commented about Ameritas. As I recall it looked pretty good overall (I finally went with something else.) and the agent felt like he was being responsible to his customers by offering it. I'm thinking they used the dentemax network, but not sure. In his state the network was pretty good, but another agent chimed in and said in his state he thought the Ameritas network was pretty much non existent. Commission may not be at a level you would be happy with.

On the group health plans my family "has always had" in the past, Delta was the dental provider most of the time-I think we had Central Reserve Life with one company. In KS, Delta just revised their individual plans and raised the prices, so I didn't think they are competitive with some of the other plans and didn't consider them. (Also no vision) However buried in one of those threads was a comment from an agent who said he offered Delta. He wanted to have a dental offering, with Delta he had one, and he was not too concerned one way or the other whether they bought it from him. He had a product and could give a price. He also commented that a lot of people were used to the Delta name from their group health coverage-I think the moral there is that some folks would just buy it based on the name and not worry quite so much about price.

Back