Looking for a Good Life Company for Middle Market

Sagicor was my first thought also. Add their rated class and they can fit a lot of people non med. Can be done 100% by phone and email or f2f. Add a couple SIWL companies, at least one that goes down to lower ages and you could do most deals. More companies of course are better.

AIG is aggressive on underwriting but their extra month, submission to inforce, gives me an migraine.

LFG has be awesome for me. Their table shave as allowed me to spank the competition on some larger cases. They are very comfortable over $1,000,000.00

I've never looked at Banner. Do they have a Gul?Aig has the same chargeback rule as Sagicor. Anico comp is much lower than Aig or Lincoln and to be honest their Executive UL is 30% plus higher than the above guls with no rate Guarantee. Also Anico's underwriting not near as aggressive as the above,

I've never looked at Banner. Do they have a Gul?Aig has the same chargeback rule as Sagicor. Anico comp is much lower than Aig or Lincoln and to be honest their Executive UL is 30% plus higher than the above guls with no rate Guarantee. Also Anico's underwriting not near as aggressive as the above,

Banner used to have a great GUL. Their current one is not competitive except at very low (under 100k) face amounts.

I look at Banner Term as no different than Protective on Price/Underwriting.

Protective has a much better UL and IUL for conversion and I believe a better Term that is built on the UL Framework. Commission is the same for Term and way better on UL/IUL with Protective also.

In our Mortgage Protection Business we have been selling a lot of ANICO Term as the MP Market is more 50+ in age these days and they are tough to beat on price with a Non-Med Product to age 65 up to $250k. We get the product issued within 4 days 60% of the time at Standard Rates. See their Express Portfolio below for more info.

Even with the lower Commissions at ANICO, the agents sell more of it due to the pricing and are able to sell both spouses in a MP situation more often and end up making more $$$$ per household.

ANICO also has one of the best Living Benefit riders out there and a very competitive IUL and Annuity Portfolio to boot under one contract.

Skipper

Attachments

• ANICO_UnderwritingExpress.pdf
    528.6 KB · Views: 8
I've never looked at Anico's term and I just ran some quotes.20 yr level age 50 is $108 a month with anico and $135 or so with Moo's Si. But aig is an incredible $50 a month and Aigs 30 yr level is $90 ish.This brings me to this question. It would seem anyone who just got a Mortgage is somewhat savy a bit as they have a high credit score. I have to believe these people are somewhat shoppers. So how can you get away with selling a very uncompetitive Anico unless they're just super opposed to doing a paramed?

I look at Banner Term as no different than Protective on Price/Underwriting.

Protective has a much better UL and IUL for conversion and I believe a better Term that is built on the UL Framework. Commission is the same for Term and way better on UL/IUL with Protective also.

In our Mortgage Protection Business we have been selling a lot of ANICO Term as the MP Market is more 50+ in age these days and they are tough to beat on price with a Non-Med Product to age 65 up to $250k. We get the product issued within 4 days 60% of the time at Standard Rates. See their Express Portfolio below for more info.

Even with the lower Commissions at ANICO, the agents sell more of it due to the pricing and are able to sell both spouses in a MP situation more often and end up making more $$$$ per household.

ANICO also has one of the best Living Benefit riders out there and a very competitive IUL and Annuity Portfolio to boot under one contract.

Skipper

Protective - Agreed, the DT with after the level period is a selling point and a competitive edge over a difference of a few dollars. For me anyway.

I've never looked at Anico's term and I just ran some quotes.20 yr level age 50 is $108 a month with anico and $135 or so with Moo's Si. But aig is an incredible $50 a month and Aigs 30 yr level is $90 ish.This brings me to this question. It would seem anyone who just got a Mortgage is somewhat savy a bit as they have a high credit score. I have to believe these people are somewhat shoppers. So how can you get away with selling a very uncompetitive Anico unless they're just super opposed to doing a paramed?

Not sure what you are quoting but in your example of a Mns $250k 20yr Term at a Standard Rate, AIG is: $77.55/mo and ANICO is: $88.78.

AIG is fully underwritten with Med/Fluids and ANICO is Non-Med.

MOO TLE plan is: 172.88/mo. As you can see, you can do 2 policies for the price of one if you sell a couple using ANICO Non-Med. Problem is that it is tough to get a Standard Rate these Days with people over 50, most will be Table 2-5 and the MOO TLE can be attractive.

The Non-Med rate is at a Standard Rate and not preferred. If you are quoting Compulife the SI quote for ANICO is not the Non-Med Product but only their Group List billed product. You need to look at the Signature Term Product.

Skipper.

Not sure what you are quoting but in your example of a Mns $250k 20yr Term at a Standard Rate, AIG is: $77.55/mo and ANICO is: $88.78.

AIG is fully underwritten with Med/Fluids and ANICO is Non-Med.

MOO TLE plan is: 172.88/mo. As you can see, you can do 2 policies for the price of one if you sell a couple using ANICO Non-Med. Problem is that it is tough to get a Standard Rate these Days with people over 50, most will be Table 2-5 and the MOO TLE can be attractive.

The Non-Med rate is at a Standard Rate and not preferred. If you are quoting Compulife the SI quote for ANICO is not the Non-Med Product but only their Group List billed product. You need to look at the Signature Term Product.

Skipper.

Skipper what is street with ANICO?

Back