Loyal American

insuregal, You should do a search on a thread I made about Great American stealing your clients. It's info you need going in.

Either way you go, expect that LA will raise their rates a good bit after the first of the year.

insuregal, You should do a search on a thread I made about Great American stealing your clients. It's info you need going in.

Either way you go, expect that LA will raise their rates a good bit after the first of the year.

They are going up 9% in IN. That isn't too bad compared to a lot of the others.

They are going up 9% in IN. That isn't too bad compared to a lot of the others.

I understand, but the problem still remains that when they do have that hefty increase (count on it), and you switch them to another company, they will start getting phone calls from GASB offering them a GI CGI med supp that doesn't pay commissions to an agent. The price will be much lower than you will be able to offer with any other company.

At that point you'll probably lose your client!

I understand, but the problem still remains that when they do have that hefty increase (count on it), and you switch them to another company, they will start getting phone calls from GASB offering them a GI CGI med supp that doesn't pay commissions to an agent. The price will be much lower than you will be able to offer with any other company.

At that point you'll probably lose your client!
I see your point. Loyal has been good in IN as far as their rate increase history though and if they are offering a GI product then we all know from MOO that the rates won't be low for long. So hopefully by the time I switch my clients, CGI will be too high anyway.

Back