MAKE WELLCARE PAY THE PRICE! & REMOVE WELLCARE NOW!

medicareny

Let’s pressure our uplines, including Integrity and Amerilife, to support agents and remove ALL WellCare plans from quoting platforms like SunFire and DestinationRx. Spread the word and hit the like button now—we can get this done before AEP!

Last edited:
Let’s pressure our uplines, including Integrity and Ameriprise, to support agents and remove WellCare from quoting platforms like SunFire and DestinationRx. Spread the word and hit the like button now—we can get this done before AEP!
That company is dead to me. I've launched a scorched earth negative marketing campaign of my own against them, around me. I encourage everyone to do the same. I'm even taking out ad space in my local paper, explaining what they did and all the companies they own. Thieving companies can go get f**ked.

That company is dead to me. I've launched a scorched earth negative marketing campaign of my own against them, around me. I encourage everyone to do the same. I'm even taking out ad space in my local paper, explaining what they did and all the companies they own. Thieving companies can go get f**ked.

if this move by wellcare backfires big enough, it will be an example to other carriers of what not to do.

I think pressuring the up lines is a good starting point. They got the job done with CMS recently, or rather, they got it delayed.

The top of the hierarchy FMOs need to send the message to wellcare, if you’re not gonna support the agents, then we cannot support you, or at least we cannot support making enrollments into you plan easy.

I’d wager a bet, that unless this hurts the wellcare mapd enrollment, they don’t care. I think they are taking the all or nothing approach on the PDP. Either this works favorably, or they bow out of PDP next year.

Without that extra Biden money the plans got a month ago, the rebid thing, or whatever it’s called, all these PDPs were teetering on failure

I’m laughing . What’s the difference in wellcare axing out the agent and Aetna and Humana pulling out of counties and axing the plans left and right and not cross walking them ? You still got to move your client or you lost the commission . People pissed because wellcare left there premium at zero . Every damm one of these CO’s will throw the agent under the bus ti preserve profits

Last edited:
I’m laughing . What’s the difference in wellcare axing out the agent and Aetna and Humana pulling out of counties and axing the plans left and right and not cross walking them ? You still got to move your client or you lost the commission . People pissed because wellcare left there premium at zero . Every damm one of these CO’s will throw the agent under the bus ti preserve profits

I suppose of wellcare took the same route as mutual of Omaha with PDP, we’d have the same result, so perhaps it’s the method of doing it. The CEO telling us, this was a difficult decision but we are excited about 2025… let’s all get fired up!

While we also see all of the peers to wellcare have managed to continue to pay renewals, so we know it is possible financially. Well care could have raised the premiums $12 and paid us $12, but instead they said F it.

It’s the method of using labor to build something, then firing them all.

Just remember DonP if wellcare gets away with this unscathed, what’s to stop any other company from doing the same next year…

I’m not even confident Cigna isnt planning a rug pull in the near future

Just bc it may not impact you now, doesn’t mean it’s not worth standing up for what’s right and ethical

I suppose of wellcare took the same route as mutual of Omaha with PDP, we’d have the same result, so perhaps it’s the method of doing it. The CEO telling us, this was a difficult decision but we are excited about 2025… let’s all get fired up!

While we also see all of the peers to wellcare have managed to continue to pay renewals, so we know it is possible financially. Well care could have raised the premiums $12 and paid us $12, but instead they said F it.

It’s the method of using labor to build something, then firing them all.

Just remember DonP if wellcare gets away with this unscathed, what’s to stop any other company from doing the same next year…

I’m not even confident Cigna isnt planning a rug pull in the near future

Just bc it may not impact you now, doesn’t mean it’s not worth standing up for what’s right and ethical
No wellcare doesn’t effect me but I have the same bitter feeling what Aetna and Humana have done to agents . Especially Aetna . Blows the doors of all their products last yr then leaves agent high and dry axing the products with no crosswalks . All these co’s like wellcare are buying the business then pulling the plug . Wether it be axing the product or axing the agent all the same result

Back