MAKE WELLCARE PAY THE PRICE! & REMOVE WELLCARE NOW!

No wellcare doesn’t effect me but I have the same bitter feeling what Aetna and Humana have done to agents . Especially Aetna . Blows the doors of all their products last yr then leaves agent high and dry axing the products with no crosswalks . All these co’s like wellcare are buying the business then pulling the plug . Wether it be axing the product or axing the agent all the same result
Companies pulling out of non profitable Counties is not the same as a company removing renewal commissions. If they pull out you simply move them to a different MAPD. When WellCare yanks all the renewals on plans agents have worked hard to enroll 90% of their PDP clients on and then lower premium to $0.00 so no way anyone will switch, that is a total dick move.

I think pressuring the up lines is a good starting point. They got the job done with CMS recently, or rather, they got it delayed.

The top of the hierarchy FMOs need to send the message to wellcare, if you’re not gonna support the agents, then we cannot support you, or at least we cannot support making enrollments into you plan easy.

I’d wager a bet, that unless this hurts the wellcare mapd enrollment, they don’t care. I think they are taking the all or nothing approach on the PDP. Either this works favorably, or they bow out of PDP next year.

Without that extra Biden money the plans got a month ago, the rebid thing, or whatever it’s called, all these PDPs were teetering on failure
WellCare pays them so much more than any other carrier in overrides and soft money. I don’t think they can afford to apply much pressure.

Here’s what I have after 2 weeks of checking , calling and pondering on what the whole situation entails regarding PDP in general with WellCare and what our options as agents are . Im an agent in California, to me it looks like WellCare has monopolized the PDP market , most of the carriers are not wanting the business , I guess my last hopes of fixing the issue with Humana PDP were lost when the new rates came out , I have narrowed down the solutions to two outcomes . The favorable is that CMS or some entity forces the hand of WellCare to pay on renewals , the second being a Lawsuit . I will not be chasing a $12 commission with Cigna , even for spite it’s not worth the time . I might be able to make the other 20k I lost on MAPD policies instead … I will say that agents are going to move their MAPDs with WellCare out of fear , in that aspect WellCare will be losing . It just amazes me that they can just cease payment on renewals, no integrity , no control from government, this cannot make sense to CMS ? Medicare phone lines will be overwhelmed and seniors a little lost , I hope Michael Carson gets his some how . That’s where I’m at .

I'm even taking out ad space in my local paper, explaining what they did and all the companies they own.

I’m having 20,000 mailers printed up and am having them delivered to all the mailboxes in my neighborhood, telling people what they did and to stay away from this company that likes to steal money.

I'm skeptical you did these things, so...pics?

Back