Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

Could but also would be counter productive.. There goes his monthly renewals that pay the bills for his family.

That's why I said part of his book and as a last resort. He has to have that money for the treatment by a certain date or it's too late. His window is closing. If the treatment is as good as what Mark's been told, he'll have a new lease on life and can then build that book back up.

I see GoFund is basically sitting there. It's probably because people, myself included, don't like the idea of GoFund getting 20%.

How close are you now Mark?

That's why I said part of his book and as a last resort. He has to have that money for the treatment by a certain date or it's too late. His window is closing. If the treatment is as good as what Mark's been told, he'll have a new lease on life and can then build that book back up.

I see GoFund is basically sitting there. It's probably because people, myself included, don't like the idea of GoFund getting 20%.

How close are you now Mark?

He posted his paypal address. Just send him money via friends and family and there are no fees.

He posted his paypal address. Just send him money via friends and family and there are no fees.

Oh, I know. I sent him a check and will send another tomorrow. My point was that GoFund isn't growing, so if you didn't know any better you'd think he's raised less than $10K and he only gets 80% of that.

As was said before, I think Mark should keep us updated on how he's doing money wise and remind us the date he has to have the money by. I'm sure that if time's running out, many will dig deep again.

Oh, I know. I sent him a check and will send another tomorrow. My point was that GoFund isn't growing, so if you didn't know any better you'd think he's raised less than $10K and he only gets 80% of that.

As was said before, I think Mark should keep us updated on how he's doing money wise and remind us the date he has to have the money by. I'm sure that if time's running out, many will dig deep again.

As of right now. I have raised $21,127.70 (35%) of what I need. We had 2 big fundraisers this weekend that raised over $2500.

This forum and it's members has been a lot of help. I would say I got at least $4000 from members of this forum. I have gotten more money from this forum than any other fundraiser or thing I have done so far. This forum is full of good people. Before I could blink an eye, this forum had sent me like $2500 within a week. TO be honest, I cried. I'm still in shock.

For those that ask what is the hurry to raise the money. I'm now progressive. HSCT has a 95% success rate at stopping the progression. I can still walk for about 15 mins at a time now. Using your own stem cells with HSCT, I can even regain some of what I lost.

I just found out not long ago, that if I had the money already, I could have taken 2 people spots that didnt have the money in time. I would say over 80% of the people on the list, wont have their money and will go to the back of the list. Each month, they contact the 10 people that are expose to go, 30 days before to ask them to send them the money. If they dont have the money, they start emailing others to see who has it. There is also a list for those that have the money and can be ready to go. Not only do you have to have the money, but you have to have the MRI ready and been off MS meds for 3 months, which I have.

My goal is to have my life back before I'm 40. I'm 37 year old now. None of this easy. Raising the money is the 1st part of it. I would cut off my toe to save my foot. The Chemo does not scare me. Not having any immune system for 6 months does. 1 out of 100 will die from this. After the 30 day treatment in MExico, I will come home and be locked into a my bedroom for 3 months until my immune system restarts. At best case I will not be back to work for at least 6 months to a year.

I have a lot of videos on my website Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure - Home that will show you what I'm trying to do and what HSCT is. I have lots of friends now that have done this. I just met Ericka, the lady that taught me about this a few weeks ago. She ran up to me and started exercising. Which looks crazy unless you understand that she use to be in a wheelchair.

I have been so amazed at all of this. Finding a way to get better. To all the caring people that want to save me. TO have raised 35% of the money I need is amazing! You all have been a big part of that.

This forum is more than what it looks like. It is full of caring people that put their money where they mouths is. I cant name all of them, but Newby, Chris Westfall, Brad Aden(360) all sent me big checks. Scott (the mod on here) got this all started for me on here and also sent me a big check.

I hope to one day to buy some of you a beer and maybe been in one of those Vegas trips yall do. Thank you for caring! I'm still amazed at what this forum has done for me.

Thanks for the update Mark.

How many people have had this treatment? Are they "connected" online? Would any of them be willing to help financially?

As of right now. I have raised $21,127.70 (35%) of what I need. We had 2 big fundraisers this weekend that raised over $2500.

This forum and it's members has been a lot of help. I would say I got at least $4000 from members of this forum. I have gotten more money from this forum than any other fundraiser or thing I have done so far. This forum is full of good people. Before I could blink an eye, this forum had sent me like $2500 within a week. TO be honest, I cried. I'm still in shock.

For those that ask what is the hurry to raise the money. I'm now progressive. HSCT has a 95% success rate at stopping the progression. I can still walk for about 15 mins at a time now. Using your own stem cells with HSCT, I can even regain some of what I lost.

I just found out not long ago, that if I had the money already, I could have taken 2 people spots that didnt have the money in time. I would say over 80% of the people on the list, wont have their money and will go to the back of the list. Each month, they contact the 10 people that are expose to go, 30 days before to ask them to send them the money. If they dont have the money, they start emailing others to see who has it. There is also a list for those that have the money and can be ready to go. Not only do you have to have the money, but you have to have the MRI ready and been off MS meds for 3 months, which I have.

My goal is to have my life back before I'm 40. I'm 37 year old now. None of this easy. Raising the money is the 1st part of it. I would cut off my toe to save my foot. The Chemo does not scare me. Not having any immune system for 6 months does. 1 out of 100 will die from this. After the 30 day treatment in MExico, I will come home and be locked into a my bedroom for 3 months until my immune system restarts. At best case I will not be back to work for at least 6 months to a year.

I have a lot of videos on my website Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure - Home that will show you what I'm trying to do and what HSCT is. I have lots of friends now that have done this. I just met Ericka, the lady that taught me about this a few weeks ago. She ran up to me and started exercising. Which looks crazy unless you understand that she use to be in a wheelchair.

I have been so amazed at all of this. Finding a way to get better. To all the caring people that want to save me. TO have raised 35% of the money I need is amazing! You all have been a big part of that.

This forum is more than what it looks like. It is full of caring people that put their money where they mouths is. I cant name all of them, but Newby, Chris Westfall, Brad Aden(360) all sent me big checks. Scott (the mod on here) got this all started for me on here and also sent me a big check.

I hope to one day to buy some of you a beer and maybe been in one of those Vegas trips yall do. Thank you for caring! I'm still amazed at what this forum has done for me.

That's a lot of money so far, but you have a ways to go. Sounds like even after you get the money, you've got a lot of work ahead of you! You're determined, so I like your chances of getting your life back. Best of luck Mark!:)

Thanks for the update Mark.

How many people have had this treatment? Are they "connected" online? Would any of them be willing to help financially?

Most of the people that have had it done are still paying back the loans they took to do it. I'm going to have to take out some loans myself, but that is for the 6 months to a year of not working.

In Mexico since it started there about 100. They are now seeing 10 a month in Mexico.

We have a fb group and keep up with each other. I get to see what they are doing each day, every group. I have met a few of them face to face, like Erika Spranger Grant on my fb, that taught me about it.

HSCT Hospitals Around The World is a list of some of the places in the world that are offering HSCT.

That's a lot of money so far, but you have a ways to go. Sounds like even after you get the money, you've got a lot of work ahead of you! You're determined, so I like your chances of getting your life back. Best of luck Mark!:)

Nothing about this will be easy, but it is better than what will happen if I dont do something quick.

I could not do this if I didn't have people helping me. Not just with money, but prayer and being there for me. This is going to be hard on me, doing it all after I get the money, but right now just thinking about coming up with the money. Then I can think about the hard parts. Leaving my kids for a month to go to Mexico and then when I get home, I wont see them for about 3 more months. I'm going to not want to get out of bed for months. This is not the normal chemo. THey have to kill my immune system just about all the way to kill the MS and retrain it. I'm so lucky to know people that have already done it and to see that this all is worth it. I talk to Ericka daily. I hate change and this is a lot to take in. Being without my family for for long will be very hard. There is a 1% chance that I will die from the treatment.

I want to thank yall again. You just dont know what this means to me and how I will have another chance at life. I took so much for granted. I want to be a better father, husband and friend. MS has taken so much from me.

Mark, how about an update on both the fund raising and treatment? I see you are up to over $22K on GoFundMe.

Back