Medicare Advantage client retention

Thats false what you’re saying . Cms has 100% specified YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTACT FUTURE DISENROLLMENTS . It’s not fair game .Please learn the proper rules and regulations .

I call them to ask if they want to keep their GTL HI plan with their new coverage and they bring up they changed but don’t know what they got and want to keep plan I have them on. By all means I have to oblige and help them stay on current plan or call carrier and make me AOR and then I change them back to plan they were on during AEP. They brought it up not me.

I call them to ask if they want to keep their GTL HI plan with their new coverage and they bring up they changed but don’t know what they got and want to keep plan I have them on. By all means I have to oblige and help them stay on current plan or call carrier and make me AOR and then I change them back to plan they were on during AEP. They brought it up not me.

Good one. with the ones on GTL, I'll do this too now. Thanks.

I agree, it's all in how you word it. We worked hard to get them into their Medicare Hybrid plan and cover all their basis.

Thats false what you’re saying . Cms has 100% specified YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTACT FUTURE DISENROLLMENTS . It’s not fair game .Please learn the proper rules and regulations .

Almost all is fair in love and war, and medicare. Just ask the bankers life dudes from three counties over who have been smutting up my property, banging our door down (pole barn door included) bc spouse is about to T65 in 3 months. Bet they're trying to just sell a med supp. :no:The flyers they leave say otherwise. I admire their tenacity and let it go down out of the need for entertainment. The dozens of T65 personalized mail, the calls, the door knocks, oh and the full on non-compliance in some cases. It's been interesting watching spouse realize some of what a hard working agent has to deal with, the competition I mean. Sometimes it's a "can't beat em, join em" scenario until the foundation is laid. :D Then belly up and get with the compliance program.

Almost all is fair in love and war, and medicare. Just ask the bankers life dudes from three counties over who have been smutting up my property, banging our door down (pole barn door included) bc spouse is about to T65 in 3 months. Bet they're trying to just sell a med supp. :no:The flyers they leave say otherwise. I admire their tenacity and let it go down out of the need for entertainment. The dozens of T65 personalized mail, the calls, the door knocks, oh and the full on non-compliance in some cases. It's been interesting watching spouse realize some of what a hard working agent has to deal with, the competition I mean. Sometimes it's a "can't beat em, join em" scenario until the foundation is laid. :D Then belly up and get with the compliance program.

I Never said agents don’t do it . 1000 and 1000’s of agents do it. I was responding to the poster who said its complaint . Honestly I’d say 2-3% are 100% compliant wether it’s by accident or on purpose. It’s nearly impossible to be 100% compliant .As I’ve said medicare is the most cut throat competitive ins on the planet .

I Never said agents don’t do it . 1000 and 1000’s of agents do it. I was responding to the poster who said its complaint . Honestly I’d say 2-3% are 100% compliant wether it’s by accident or on purpose. It’s nearly impossible to be 100% compliant .As I’ve said medicare is the most cut throat competitive ins on the planet .
Doh. I know what you meant and who you were responding to. Yes cutthroat, my point of mentioning the BL guy. Not for the faint of heart. I agree. Hard to be 100%. Also hard to rectify doing everything perfect when even if you do you have the gubberment hand ready to smack ya down. Just was with a lady, with a near always compliant mind set, top 30 in the country get terminated by a huge carrier over a he said/she said situation. We are worker ants getting 2-ish% of the cream when it comes to MAPD. And it's not just other "bad" agents that we have to watch out for. You know this though.

Happy Labor Day wknd The calm before the storm. :biggrin:

Isn't Bankers Life pushing Humana MA?

Doh. I know what you meant and who you were responding to. Yes cutthroat, my point of mentioning the BL guy. Not for the faint of heart. I agree. Hard to be 100%. Also hard to rectify doing everything perfect when even if you do you have the gubberment hand ready to smack ya down. Just was with a lady, with a near always compliant mind set, top 30 in the country get terminated by a huge carrier over a he said/she said situation. We are worker ants getting 2-ish% of the cream when it comes to MAPD. And it's not just other "bad" agents that we have to watch out for. You know this though.

Happy Labor Day wknd The calm before the storm. :biggrin:

My friend recruits . He had an agent get 4 complaints in 6 weeks .These were serious complaints were the customers said they never knew they were being switched .He never responded to 2 of the complaints and they were put down as founded . Nothing happened to him . He wasn’t terminated. I’ve never heard of any agent being termed especially with a he said / she said accusation. It can’t be proved .

Reading some of the posts in this thread, it would appear that Ethics is not part of the CE requirement in some jurisdictions . . .

Reading some of the posts in this thread, it would appear that Ethics is not part of the CE requirement in some jurisdictions . . .

You mean like not showing clients all their options and trying to pigeon hole everyone into the same 1 product? I agree. You would learn more if you did AHIP just one time rather then just the 3 hours of ethics every 2 years.

Back