Medicare Agent Training - Ritter, Todd King, etc...

Why didn't Health Net revoke my contract if I had so many complaints? You made this up to cover up your shameful training. And, you lied about paying one enrollment. I paid everything. You went out with me one day but NEVER SOLD ANYTHING.

There is a word in English for people like Rick - LIAR.

BTW, I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. You're a spoiled, selfish baby who throw stemper tantrums if you don't get your way (ask your ex wife). You've insulted so many people on this forum they should remove you.

Your profile picture describes you in great detail:
377.jpg

Quote engine: Subscribe to CSG on your own for your state - don't get it "free" through an up-line.

What if the FMO show's every company in every state?

I have my own subscription, but a couple of FMO's that I use do show every company in all 60 states. One shows every product, and one shows Med Supp only, so I'm thinking about letting my subscription go.

Why didn't Health Net revoke my contract if I had so many complaints? You made this up to cover up your shameful training. And, you lied about paying one enrollment. I paid everything. You went out with me one day but NEVER SOLD ANYTHING.

There is a word in English for people like Rick - LIAR.
Who bought lunch? :huh:

I'm digging your comments about *ick, but CW's a lying snake and I think he's *icky!!! :yes:

I don't think I have a dog in this fight, but my name's on the tread, so here goes. . .
I think we have some great tools for agents from lead gen, affinity marketing, provider marketing to scoping clients to quotes, comparisons and enrollment. We put out a lot of content via carrier newsletters, blog posts and forum boards. I certainly wouldn't argue I have the best of everything, but a solid mix of an extremely broad carrier portfolio, solid tech, sales incentives, performance based marketing assistance, fair release policy, strong data security, top level contracts almost across the board and a growing staff of 170 which includes 20 software developers to make our work and agent's work more efficient.

I have my own subscription, but a couple of FMO's that I use do show every company in all 60 states. One shows every product, and one shows Med Supp only, so I'm thinking about letting my subscription go.

Maybe...

But, normally most uplines do not show every company in every state (ok, I said most - but I've only looked at 3 of my uplines and all 3 filtered at least a few and have included several that I don't want).

The main reason I like having my own is that (a) I only sell 2 states, so it's not expensive, and (b) I can fully customize "my companies" and only display "my companies."

Therefore, if my Upline wants to show Everest and filter out Anthem - they can do so.... and if I want to filter out Everest and include Anthem, I can do so.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Wasn’t going to say it because, you know, “marketer bs”. But any agent that puts his Oxford for instance under us has the entire CSG for every Med Sup Company in every state for free. Plus every Medicare Advantage and critical illness plan. That’s a great deal that we’ve given as a perk for a long time. We do limit the FE Quoter to only our companies but have never limited the Medicare because it’s so regional.

There done with my marketer free giveaway talk.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Wasn’t going to say it because, you know, “marketer bs”. But any agent that puts his Oxford for instance under us has the entire CSG for every Med Sup Company in every state for free. Plus every Medicare Advantage and critical illness plan. That’s a great deal that we’ve given as a perk for a long time. We do limit the FE Quoter to only our companies but have never limited the Medicare because it’s so regional.

There done with my marketer free giveaway talk.

And that probably works really well for the FE agent who occasionally sells a Med Supp.

I guess I just like the screen to only show what I actually want to sell - and with my unique login I can go to setting and select "My Companies" and that is what displays immediately and that's what I make into a .pdf to send out via e-mail and/or snail mail to leads.

I just like the screen to only show what I actually want to sell - and with my unique login I can go to setting and select "My Companies" and that is what displays immediately and that's what I make into a .pdf to send out

^^^^^ yup

And that probably works really well for the FE agent who occasionally sells a Med Supp.

I guess I just like the screen to only show what I actually want to sell - and with my unique login I can go to setting and select "My Companies" and that is what displays immediately and that's what I make into a .pdf to send out via e-mail and/or snail mail to leads.
I understand what you're saying but I like all the companies to show on my personal CSG, because I like to see how competitive the companies in my bag are. It's just a personal preference.

I also have my own FexQuotes subscription, even though I can get the same quotes on CSG, on my own and on one of the FMO's CSG. I like FexQuotes better for FE than CSG.

Back