Medicare Agent Training - Ritter, Todd King, etc...

I guess I just like the screen to only show what I actually want to sell - and with my unique login I can go to setting and select "My Companies" and that is what displays immediately and that's what I make into a .pdf to send out via e-mail and/or snail mail to leads.

If the companies you represent are the lowest priced then send them all.

Online training good and all for academic theory, but if you need any training for the sales process, you must get plugged into a local GA and do ride alongs.

Agree with Axeman462. Nothing on line will ever replace the one on one attention and training you will receive from an agent/upline that will do ride alongs. That is really the best way to learn, especially on the Medicare side of things. I cannot imagine being new in this business and going into a home of someone losing group coverage and having to explain all of their options. What if they are a veteran? The late enrollment penalty applies to Medicare Part B, but VA Rx coverage is considered credible coverage so no penalty there. You can only learn so much over the phone. Can not beat the benefits of a ride a long.

And that probably works really well for the FE agent who occasionally sells a Med Supp.

I guess I just like the screen to only show what I actually want to sell - and with my unique login I can go to setting and select "My Companies" and that is what displays immediately and that's what I make into a .pdf to send out via e-mail and/or snail mail to leads.

Ours (built on the CSG platform) shows all companies for all states. Both Medicare and FE. You can't narrow it down to your companies, but you can do a "comparison" that will show up to 4 of your companies.

I understand what you're saying but I like all the companies to show on my personal CSG, because I like to see how competitive the companies in my bag are. It's just a personal preference.

I also have my own FexQuotes subscription, even though I can get the same quotes on CSG, on my own and on one of the FMO's CSG. I like FexQuotes better for FE than CSG.

Most of our agents use FexQuotes for the FE quoting. We give them both CSG and FexQuotes. FexQuotes is definitely faster and easier. CSG is useful for pulling up the monthly payment to quote how much face that will buy. That’s the one feature FexQuotes needs that it doesn’t have.

Most of our agents use FexQuotes for the FE quoting. We give them both CSG and FexQuotes. FexQuotes is definitely faster and easier. CSG is useful for pulling up the monthly payment to quote how much face that will buy. That’s the one feature FexQuotes needs that it doesn’t have.
I also wish FexQuotes would quote Single Pay like CSG does. FexQuotes also has Term, and I like their tools...Prescription, Disease and Doctor look up(though a lot of docs don't show up) which I like.

I also wish FexQuotes would quote Single Pay like CSG does. FexQuotes also has Term, and I like their tools...Prescription, Disease and Doctor look up(though a lot of docs don't show up) which I like.

I use them daily.

My wish list for them includes:

Update the look (had the same wish when I used Compulife)

Add money purchase - what will $100 buy.

Last edited:
Back