Medicare Millionaire

Right.

First of all - he is paying these two people more than you are paying these two people. Unless I missed something, the agent paying the caller $3/hr or $5/hr is paying overseas people more than those complaining about it...

Secondly, is the cost of living in the Philippines is the same as where you live?

My telemarketer is in a somewhat poor section of the country. She s very appreciative of the wage she receives. They celebrate when someone in the town gets a telemarketing job from an American. It's a big deal for them.

I would bet it's more than the typical office wage paid here in the upstate of SC, which is about $12 per hr. That is factoring cost of living into the comparison.

Right.

First of all - he is paying these two people more than you are paying these two people. Unless I missed something, the agent paying the caller $3/hr or $5/hr is paying overseas people more than those complaining about it...

Secondly, is the cost of living in the Philippines is the same as where you live?

I never said I hired Philipino telemarketers. The average annual income for a customer service rep in the Philipines is $12,000 US dollars. $5.00 an hour is a little low but $3.00 an hour is too low.

Thanks for the good comments, where did you find them?

I used a website but can't remember the name. There are several of them that work. Maybe someone can comment with the names of these websites. If you are going to pursue this, message me and I'll find the name for you.

A couple things I want to add. The sites are usually subscription based. When I signed up, I put an advertisement for telemarketer resulting in many responses. After a period of time I had acquired a database of many names. I have these saved for future reference. Point being, You don't have to pay for the site endlessly.

Second point, the reason I have two telemarketers calling at different times is that I only need a one dialer line going at a time. These can be expensive.

Hiring a TM, or anyone for that matter, is a negotiation.

I fail to see why the per hour rate you are paying is even an issue in this thread. If the person you want to hire thinks your offer is too low they can reject it.

How easy is that?

Bob - there you go with that logic again. I thought we talked about that - this is a forum. Logic is not always welcomed.

Back