Millenial Liberator- Really?

Basically they are running an agreement with mutual non-disclosure on both sides, hoping and praying that we are all as stupid as they think we are. Maybe 1, or 2...certainly not 10+ people.

Everyone wants a piece of someone, and they have ruined many individuals perception of our business because of their lack of simple professionalism, and honesty.

Talking with these agents, and their families, it’s honestly cruel.
People like Edna who has children and bills to pay.
They prey on that to keep them around as long as possible while “playing nice”.

“Oh you’ll get paid soon”, “it’s up to my accountant”
We have all heard those phrases, and usually that’s code for “screw you, I only care about me” and then they aren’t paid.
Money does keep the lights on, it’s important that you honor a contract, or there will be repercussions one day.

P.s.- I didn’t like typing that long of a thread, anymore than you did reading it. HA!

No warpath here.
Just an honest review from a former agent who was given a bogus contract and for lack of a better phrase "taken advantage of"
With all due respect you must have me mistaken. I've never commented under your youtube videos
-Actually I have liked a couple of them. Go figure.
I'll keep this short... you really shouldn't judge my truth. My honest review will help someone in one way or another.
I may be the ONLY PERSON to ever speak out against them
>>Maybe its due to the fear of legal action being taken.
North star has already surpassed my former training with Millinial Liberator. So smooth and professional.
You say I am being taken advantage of lol I am Thanking God everyday for this opportunity.
One door shut hard and it hurt but now I see how it was all working together for my good.
God opened another door Ramiz was doing work and he didn't even know it
While some may think I'm bitter I'm praying for Lauro and Orlando they have some good traits but what happens in the dark came to the light. They played me. And I'm sure I wasn't the first and won't be the last

usually when someone continues to mention God and praying they are straight up FLAKES

usually when someone continues to mention God and praying they are straight up FLAKES

There are actually honest, religious people in the world. As a previous employee of the same group Edna worked with I can testify that she is being honest in her personal assessment of her experience with them. Mine was not so different than hers and I started just after she was terminated.

There are actually honest, religious people in the world. As a previous employee of the same group Edna worked with I can testify that she is being honest in her personal assessment of her experience with them. Mine was not so different than hers and I started just after she was terminated.

ive never met a bible thumping honest person in mah life, still all flakes

Does this video or these “allegations” really even surprise anyone? Daviso is a nut case. Just read his postings. It’s no wonder he has been trying to build a call center for over a decade and literally has absolutely nothing to show for it, who would work for or with this douche?

Back