Millenial Liberator- Really?

Good Afternoon.

This certainly has been very informative yet entertaining thread.., and I gotta say, after a year, I’m happy to have finally found this.
Edna you’re 100% right, but..

I’m leaning towards this “Milennial Liberator”, and “Lauro Herrera” for my thoughts.

I would like to start first with saying that after having worked “with” them I am firmly disgusted in what transpired. Ms. Edna Diaz, take a bow because the truth is here.
This thread is written on behalf of 10+ agents who worked within their organization. No one comes forward because they get “threatened” by these guys with legal action for exposing them. Unfortunately for the 2 of them, this will not be gentle, nor untrue.
First off the “legal threats” they are peddling are complete crap, because they have no basis unless it’s false statements.

Let’s Start with Orlando.

Like many managers he was the nice guy who believed in you, wanted to make you rich..all that jazz. Now for most, that brainwash works for a time. However once you begin working with him, it’s very clear that it isn’t the case. This guy has been jumping around peddling his crap for a couple years now, but the way he works is unreasonable. This gentlemen never listens to what you have to say, and certainly is not around to help you. He has lost over 30-40 agents within a 6-12 month process due to a couple reasons.
#1- Orlando, and his partner flat out doesn’t pay people what they are owed in their “guarantee” contracts. They are bullies and end up screwing those who looked to them for leadership, without cause or for simply speaking up. I had a young man send me a copy of his emails to Orlando and Lauro asking for two things 1-money owed, 2-clarification, and I later found out this gentlemen was terminated immediately.
They falsely represent things in their contracts. They should be sued for wrongful termination of agents, as well as not paying their “agents” or “employees” whatever you want to call it. Now Orlando, is completely ignorant, and has very little knowledge of the industry itself, or with training agents for that matter.
Looking back, with all of the subsequent agents that were terminated (95-100%), we look on with disgust. But that’s our opinion.

See Orlando doesn’t get the fun review, that’s saved for the Head Clown Lauro Herrera.

Bottom line, Mayorga shouldn’t be able to come near agents of any kinds, they have done more to ruin careers than boost them.

Back to this soon..

Lauro Herrera.

The King Clown of them all.
This guys projects himself as this “hecta” millionaire, but let’s debunk this right now, he has to be broke as a joke to not be able to pay his agents a few hundred dollars on a CONTRACT that requires him to do so. Again, I say he does it because most people are just as broke as he is and can’t step to him. Only thing that makes sense, unless he is just a complete ***. Excuse me, did I say that?
One agent said his favorite thing to do is “warp their mind” to get what he wants.
FREE EVERYTHING= BS.

This guy will put goosebumps on your skin due to the sheer lack of respect and decency he breathes towards his people. It’s like he thinks he is the president Ha!

1. Does NOT pay his people
2.leads are complete piles of shit from what I have heard.
3. Jumps companies several times a year
4. Terminates ALL agents within 90 days or less NO MATTER WHAT. I’ve seen the big dogs try and fail, and have been gathering accounts of his activity for quite some time.
He says “they aren’t cut out for the business”, that doesn’t make sense, because you’re telling me that NO ONE can do it? Hmmm I know only 1-2/10 actually stick, but 0%? Come on guy. Remove head from ass.
5. My one good thing, he himself is GREAT at Telesales,...but he is outlandish, and a mockery to all sales managers in our field.
6. “Good Terms” with SL and LH? No, I’m fairly certain that was a contractual agreement.
7. The offshore lead source= terrible.
8. The agents have told me that there were NO live transfers given to them at any point, and somehow very FEW apps are written on his leads of choice,..that was my view, and based on the numbers, it’s true.
9. I’m not sure how he is still on at GPM, he clearly used them for a quick go ahead- rumor is that he may be leaving there? My inside information will tell me soon(are you reading this yet?)

See Mr. Herrera this is more than a group of bad experiences, this is a PLETHORA of of complaints and proof within the last YEAR alone that would say different to anything that spews out of you or your partner Orlando’s mouth.

Now let’s be clear, I had these agents share his system with me, and it doesn’t seem bad at all. But it’s OUTDATED and not a profitable model for the agents whatsoever.

His training? From what I have seen and heard, is also not “bad” in the sense that it doesn’t make you dumber, but in no way does it make you better.(hence all of the agents who left)

Professionalism? On a scale from 1-10, it’s a 2. I have heard recordings of people being cussed out and chewed out for simply asking “new agent” questions.
Everything is micromanaged, down to the minutes you use for bathroom breaks.
They don’t care about anything except 2 things, 140 dials OR 5hrs talk time.
See that “OR”- they leave that out when terminating the agents and not paying after MONTHS of being promised and CONTRACTED payment. Yes MONTHS, and don’t forget, they never get their money at all,

I don’t know much about Daviso, maybe he is good, maybe not?
But if you sir are defending these men we suggest you back far away, because the clouds are building within the ranks, and it’s going to storm.

This post is not merely meant to bash them, rather it is a POLITE but TRUE group of accounts tied to his organization.

Edna may have hit the nail on the head...scamming people for their clients?
They go through and allow you to write business, and then they take ALL of it when they get hungry, or greedy.
Most companies do something similar, but most companies don’t purposefully take a dump on you, the agent has to do it to themselves.

To all of you: BEWARE of these two people, the truth is coming out, and whether it’s good(haven’t found any) or bad our goal is to make sure everyone can have a FAIR assessment to their decisions to contact them.

These guys are no different, they huff, and they puff, but cannot blow your house down.
They should be ashamed, and outright disgusted in what the call “Practicing Insurance”

I encourage all terminated agents that read this to stand tall, he CANT hurt you.
26 of you have already come forward when asked.
Edna, we are here for you.

By the time we are done with this investigation- one of two things will happen...they will fix it and keep making money, or they will be out of business, or see a sharp decline in opportunity.

Make no mistake, there are many more things to be said.

We anticipate some comments to fire back, and to also look for a more divisive point to what I’m getting at.

This is NOT an opinion.

Good Afternoon.

This certainly has been very informative yet entertaining thread.., and I gotta say, after a year, I’m happy to have finally found this.

I’m leaning towards this “Milennial Liberator”, and “Lauro Herrera” for my thoughts.

I would like to start first with saying that after having worked “with” them I am firmly disgusted in what transpired. Ms. Edna Diaz, take a bow because the truth is here.
This thread is written on behalf of 10+ agents who worked within their organization. No one comes forward because they get “threatened” by these guys with legal action for exposing them. Unfortunately for the 2 of them, this will not be gentle, nor untrue.
First off the “legal threats” they are peddling are complete crap, because they have no basis unless it’s false statements.

Like many managers he was the nice guy who believed in you, wanted to make you rich..all that jazz. Now for most, that brainwash works for a time. However once you begin working with him, it’s very clear that it isn’t the case. This guy has been jumping around peddling his crap for a couple years now, but the way he works is unreasonable. This gentlemen never listens to what you have to say, and certainly is not around to help you. He has lost over 30-40 agents within a 6-12 month process due to a couple reasons.
#1- Orlando, and his partner flat out doesn’t pay people what they are owed in their “guarantee” contracts. They are bullies and end up screwing those who looked to them for leadership, without cause or for simply speaking up. I had a young man send me a copy of his emails to Orlando and Lauro asking for two things 1-money owed, 2-clarification, and I later found out this gentlemen was terminated immediately.
They falsely represent things in their contracts. They should be sued for wrongful termination of agents, as well as not paying their “agents” or “employees” whatever you want to call it. Now Orlando, is completely ignorant, and has very little knowledge of the industry itself, or with training agents for that matter.
Looking back, with all of the subsequent agents that were terminated (95-100%), we look on with disgust. But that’s our opinion.

See Orlando doesn’t get the fun review, that’s saved for the Head Clown Lauro Herrera.

Bottom line, Mayorga shouldn’t be able to come near agents of any kinds, they have done more to ruin careers than boost them.

Back to this soon..

Lauro Herrera.

This guys projects himself as this “hecta” millionaire, but let’s debunk this right now, he has to be broke as a joke to not be able to pay his agents a few hundred dollars on a CONTRACT that requires him to do so. Again, I say he does it because most people are just as broke as he is and can’t step to him. Only thing that makes sense, unless he is just a complete ***. Excuse me, did I say that?
One agent said his favorite thing to do is “warp their mind” to get what he wants.
FREE EVERYTHING= BS.

This guy will put goosebumps on your skin due to the sheer lack of respect and decency he breathes towards his people. It’s like he thinks he is the president Ha!

4. Terminates ALL agents within 90 days or less NO MATTER WHAT. I’ve seen the big dogs try and fail, and have been gathering accounts of his activity for quite some time.
He says “they aren’t cut out for the business”, that doesn’t make sense, because you’re telling me that NO ONE can do it? Hmmm I know only 1-2/10 actually stick, but 0%? Come on guy. Remove head from ass.
5. My one good thing, he himself is GREAT at Telesales,...but he is outlandish, and a mockery to all sales managers in our field.
6. “Good Terms” with SL and LH? No, I’m fairly certain that was a contractual agreement.
8. The agents have told me that there were NO live transfers given to them at any point, and somehow very FEW apps are written on his leads of choice,..that was my view, and based on the numbers, it’s true.
9. I’m not sure how he is still on at GPM, he clearly used them for a quick go ahead- rumor is that he may be leaving there? My inside information will tell me soon(are you reading this yet?)

See Mr. Herrera this is more than a group of bad experiences, this is a PLETHORA of of complaints and proof within the last YEAR alone that would say different to anything that spews out of you or your partner Orlando’s mouth.

Now let’s be clear, I had these agents share his system with me, and it doesn’t seem bad at all. But it’s OUTDATED and not a profitable model for the agents whatsoever.

His training? From what I have seen and heard, is also not “bad” in the sense that it doesn’t make you dumber, but in no way does it make you better.(hence all of the agents who left)

Professionalism? On a scale from 1-10, it’s a 2. I have heard recordings of people being cussed out and chewed out for simply asking “new agent” questions.
See that “OR”- they leave that out when terminating the agents and not paying after MONTHS of being promised and CONTRACTED payment. Yes MONTHS, and don’t forget, they never get their money at all,

But if you sir are defending these men we suggest you back far away, because the clouds are building within the ranks, and it’s going to storm.

This post is not merely meant to bash them, rather it is a POLITE but TRUE group of accounts tied to his organization.

They go through and allow you to write business, and then they take ALL of it when they get hungry, or greedy.
Most companies do something similar, but most companies don’t purposefully take a dump on you, the agent has to do it to themselves.

To all of you: BEWARE of these two people, the truth is coming out, and whether it’s good(haven’t found any) or bad our goal is to make sure everyone can have a FAIR assessment to their decisions to contact them.

These guys are no different, they huff, and they puff, but cannot blow your house down.
They should be ashamed, and outright disgusted in what the call “Practicing Insurance”

I encourage all terminated agents that read this to stand tall, he CANT hurt you.

By the time we are done with this investigation- one of two things will happen...they will fix it and keep making money, or they will be out of business, or see a sharp decline in opportunity.

We anticipate some comments to fire back, and to also look for a more divisive point to what I’m getting at.

This is NOT an opinion.
Wow, took me 2 cups of coffee to read all that.:yes:

Sooooooo, would you recommend them, or not? :huh:

No dog in the fight, but have heard positive things about Daviso's operation. Again, could be BS, but just passing along what's been shared with me
Daviso worked with Ron Perkins up in Akron OH w low commissions learning the biz. Cloned what he learned but a stand up guy.

Good Afternoon.

Back to this soon..

Lauro Herrera.

FREE EVERYTHING= BS.

This is NOT an opinion.

waaaay to much to read dude

Back