MoO eapp . . .

1) Is it Quick and Simple?

2) Do you have to be Face 2 Face?

3) Instant Decision?

4) Quick Pay?

It's horrible. Mine timed out even on good connection. The software they use is old and clunky. On WiFi it will probably work fine but I wouldn't rely on it on hotspot. They're almost irrelevant in the FE market anyways, but I like having them for their other products.

You realize that MoO will try to market your customer other products and sell them other policies to cut you out, right? In a couple cases, I've heard they've done internal replacements, charged back the agent, and retained the client.

For the 1000th time if you fill out a marketing opt out form then you prevent that problem. I would dare to say I’ve probably sold a minimum of 50 living promise cases and not had a single occurrence of what you describe.

I wouldn’t say it’s an irrelevant product but you can definitely get by without it. It shouldn’t take longer than Liberty Bankers interview to complete an application.

I just mean the Living Promise product has become irrelevant to me in Florida. They are competitive in price but not in underwriting and their administration is annoying and cumbersome. They don't even take depression, and their app is pretty long. The things they do well are done well by other companies with more to offer. The name recognition is nice but often the company name is an aftermention anyways.

Those LBL interrogators should work for the government.

Who do you prefer to use that offers an instant decision e/application if we’re going to try and compare apples to apples

I just mean the Living Promise product has become irrelevant to me in Florida. They are competitive in price but not in underwriting and their administration is annoying and cumbersome. They don't even take depression, and their app is pretty long. The things they do well are done well by other companies with more to offer. The name recognition is nice but often the company name is an aftermention anyways.

Those LBL interrogators should work for the government.

They do take mental heath drugs. What they won't take are anti psychotic drugs that would suggest bi polar or schizo.

Who do you prefer to use that offers an instant decision e/application if we’re going to try and compare apples to apples

I like SNL. Easier underwriting with similar or better rates and much less cumbersome administration.

The instant decision does help the LP product a lot.

Doesn't Oxford offer a short phone interview with instant decision? Their rates are usually as good or better than LP and underwriting seems similar.

For the 1000th time if you fill out a marketing opt out form then you prevent that problem. I would dare to say I’ve probably sold a minimum of 50 living promise cases and not had a single occurrence of what you describe.
Is this opt out form electronic too?

Back