Moo Living Promise

Ya. Being treated like a king in Rome would entice me. They pay for tours, 5 star meals. The whole deal. Anyone know how much they actually mail that guaranteed issue product.

just started on fe... first three sales were living promise...nothing big, but I'm going to Rome irregardless so i would prefer it to be on MoO's nickle.

I will repeat about MOO, underwriting is not your friend.

If you are looking for a difficult company to deal with, you should sign right up. If you want a company that wants your business, look elsewhere.

Also, if you are sitting on someone's couch and you need a recognized name to get the deal, you really should work on your warm up and presentation. You know you have done your job right when at the end they are asking what company to make the check out to, even as the paperwork sits right in front of them.

With MOO, you might as well forget about your clients after 60 days. It will be impossible to find out any information about them on the website unless there is a NSF, it is endanger of lapsing, etc. Client calls you with a question? No way for you to help them without calling MOO.

That's not been my experience at all. Whenever a client has an NSF I get a Policy Conservation Notification. I know there are other companies that have more liberal underwriting guidelines but MoO tends to be pretty straight forward with their guidelines, no surprises. You can call an underwriter with a risk assessment and they tend to be pretty straight forward about a potential underwriting decision without doing a PHI and script check. If you dig a little deeper about meds and medical history I've found that policies normally get issued within 24 hrs of being submitted and paid 3 days after that. Hard to complain from my experience.

That's not been my experience at all. Whenever a client has an NSF I get a Policy Conservation Notification. I know there are other companies that have more liberal underwriting guidelines but MoO tends to be pretty straight forward with their guidelines, no surprises. You can call an underwriter with a risk assessment and they tend to be pretty straight forward about a potential underwriting decision without doing a PHI and script check. If you dig a little deeper about meds and medical history I've found that policies normally get issued within 24 hrs of being submitted and paid 3 days after that. Hard to complain from my experience.

Notice I said, unless there is an NSF? That is about the only time you'll ever find out anything about an existing policy. Once it falls off the new business report, you won't see it again unless there is a NSF or other problem.

Notice I said, unless there is an NSF? That is about the only time you'll ever find out anything about an existing policy. Once it falls off the new business report, you won't see it again unless there is a NSF or other problem.

You'll see it on the commission statement every month as well

Back