Moo Living Promise

I did say certain states and Indiana they might not be as competitive I haven't looked in a long time.
Who did you use that is so superior in the MED SUPP world?

There are things to dislike about ALL of the companies. There is no perfect company out there.

I use UoO for their childrens policies and fe product only.

Their rates are competitive, not high - not the lowest.

People know the name so it helps establish trust. Fast turnaround in uw, unless there are issues.

Underwriting guidelines can be tough, so have other companies in your bag for things such as diabetes before age 50, etc. as others have mentioned. Also MoO mails more than anybody that I know, so warn client that they will get marketing mail from them.

I did say certain states and Indiana they might not be as competitive I haven't looked in a long time.
Who did you use that is so superior in the MED SUPP world?

In that case I used AmCon and it was in Ky. But I could have used a number of companies to beat MoO.

I will repeat about MOO, underwriting is not your friend.

If you are looking for a difficult company to deal with, you should sign right up. If you want a company that wants your business, look elsewhere.

Also, if you are sitting on someone's couch and you need a recognized name to get the deal, you really should work on your warm up and presentation. You know you have done your job right when at the end they are asking what company to make the check out to, even as the paperwork sits right in front of them.

With MOO, you might as well forget about your clients after 60 days. It will be impossible to find out any information about them on the website unless there is a NSF, it is endanger of lapsing, etc. Client calls you with a question? No way for you to help them without calling MOO.

It's where MOO gets a huge block of business and then they start to lose money and bring in a new company like OIC and regain their block with the healthier and new clients.

MOO is in the business to make MONEY just like everyone else. MOO just does it better and first. Not to sell MOO in certain states is just ignorant. Do people not write the companies that they reinsure as well?

I live in FL and they bit me in the butt, but my state DOI will not let them keep doing it and they cannot get approved for the new companies.

They also just revamped their life products on Feb.1 and are pretty competitive. The higher face amounts are very nice when you get to the million plus DB.

I'm another ignorant agent. It doesn't matter if MoO's reinsuring companies...that has no bearing on how the company runs their business. MoO's just using some of that money they made off the shell game to make more money from reinsuring smaller companies. Many companies they reinsure have lower rates than MoO and don't raise them as fast. I run into people with MoO that are paying more than double what they could get it elsewhere...but couldn't switch because of their health. That's why I picked up BCBS, they're GI in my state. They're high, but still much lower than MoO.

You forgot to mention that MoO's on their 4th company on the "shell game" and just keeps rotating. As far as revamping...LOL...see how long that lasts.

I'm another ignorant agent. It doesn't matter if MoO's reinsuring companies...that has no bearing on how the company runs their business. MoO's just using some of that money they made off the shell game to make more money from reinsuring smaller companies. Many companies they reinsure have lower rates than MoO and don't raise them as fast. I run into people with MoO that are paying more than double what they could get it elsewhere...but couldn't switch because of their health. That's why I picked up BCBS, they're GI in my state. They're high, but still much lower than MoO.

You forgot to mention that MoO's on their 4th company on the "shell game" and just keeps rotating. As far as revamping...LOL...see how long that lasts.

You misspelled ignunt.

Italy. Sounds like they will treat you like a king

we go to italy every couple years. always stay in a cheap bed and breakfast.
the westin totally unaffordable on our budget. i think 70k is really resonable
for a chance to stay there. of course we will stretch our return date and it will be tough to move out of luxury and back to a B&B. lol

we go to italy every couple years. always stay in a cheap bed and breakfast.
the westin totally unaffordable on our budget. i think 70k is really resonable
for a chance to stay there. of course we will stretch our return date and it will be tough to move out of luxury and back to a B&B. lol

Ya. Being treated like a king in Rome would entice me. They pay for tours, 5 star meals. The whole deal. Anyone know how much they actually mail that guaranteed issue product.

Latest posts

Back