Moo Living Promise

I think the last time I checked IL rates they had something like 60% market share. Seems like a lot of illinoians like them...

They are a very easy company to sell because of the name. 10 or 15 years ago you had to have a Moo supplement to sit at the cool kids table. Then the shell games.

They are a very easy company to sell because of the name. 10 or 15 years ago you had to have a Moo supplement to sit at the cool kids table. Then the shell games.

Funny how things change.. Back in the 70s, in my area, you couldn't give away a policy with them becasue of the name.

I still run j to people today that absolutely hate MoO because they screwed them or a family member over on a major medical claim years ago.

When I went with them, they were pushing Disability Income.. Went to the training school in Miami, came home and hit the field... 3 weeks later, I called the GA and told him I was quitting. Everybody with whom I spoke had either had it , or their brother had had it or their brother knew somebody that knew somebody that had had it and had a claim denied.

It's where MOO gets a huge block of business and then they start to lose money and bring in a new company like OIC and regain their block with the healthier and new clients.

MOO is in the business to make MONEY just like everyone else. MOO just does it better and first. Not to sell MOO in certain states is just ignorant. Do people not write the companies that they reinsure as well?

I live in FL and they bit me in the butt, but my state DOI will not let them keep doing it and they cannot get approved for the new companies.

They also just revamped their life products on Feb.1 and are pretty competitive. The higher face amounts are very nice when you get to the million plus DB.

It's where MOO gets a huge block of business and then they start to lose money and bring in a new company like OIC and regain their block with the healthier and new clients.

MOO is in the business to make MONEY just like everyone else. MOO just does it better and first. Not to sell MOO in certain states is just ignorant. Do people not write the companies that they reinsure as well?

I live in FL and they bit me in the butt, but my state DOI will not let them keep doing it and they cannot get approved for the new companies.

They also just revamped their life products on Feb.1 and are pretty competitive. The higher face amounts are very nice when you get to the million plus DB.

Yeah, it's ignorant to not people in higher priced MoO plans and let them get higher than everyone else rate increases.

I take that ignorance all day long.

I just replaced two MoO's that were written by a guy not as ignorant as me.

Back