My Experience Testing allwebleads.com

Well, do you have a suggestion?

My suggestion is not to push my lead company - my suggestion is in general if you are not comfortable with how a company operates, stop giving them your hard earned money.

The best way to show them your dissatisfaction is to cut them off financially.

This is not just lead companies, any company for that matter. There is plenty of competition out there.

Hey guys,

I have no idea what this is. We don't buy internet leads from All Web Leads, so I'm at a loss.

Russell - feel free to email me the name you entered into the site and I'll look it up in our system and respond with an explanation. Also, what website did you visit? I assume AllWebLeads has a more consumer-friendly site.

[email protected]

PS - Almost all lead companies redirect users to eHealth after the quote is submitted. That's common.

Scott,
I used Rodney Williams. Actually, VIMO's email was the first to hit my account. It hit my account before allwebleads email did.

I used allwebleads lead generation site www . north-carolina-health-insurance-plans dot com. Allwebleads generates it's leads thru usinsuranceonline, and if you look in the privacy statement on the website, you will see the contact email address as contact at usinsuranceonline dot com

Forum will not allow URL's if your post count is below 15.

It doesn't sound like Vimo - it sounds like "Affiliates Gone Wild"

So the general consensus is agents do not mind their leads being fed to Ehealth?

What do you agents think of buying leads and also feeding Ehealth? Do you find this to be acceptable?

Not a loaded question I am just curious...

Last edited:
Not even affiliates gone wild, really. It doesn't seem to make sense over here.

I found one "Rodney Williams" listed in our system (North Carolina), lead was submitted on 7/26. Our system shows that it was generated on Vimo.com by an organic search on Google. Do you think you may have submitted that name into our site and into All Web Leads? Did you submit the lead more recently than that?

Regarding TX's question:

Most lead gen companies send to eHealth because they have unsold slots available. If the lead company can sell a lead up to 5 times, then they'll include eHealth if they haven't sold the max number of times. eHealth may have an advantage because their plans are displayed, but they don't make outbound calls. The client would need to fill out the entire app online to convert for eHealth. I think it's a pretty level playing field. They are just another agency...albeit a very big one.

If you're buying Internet leads and they convert, then it doesn't matter. If they don't convert, then don't continue spending the money.

Scott,
I only entered it into the website I mentioned above. I created the yahoo account a few minutes before I submitted the info. My intention was to test allwebleads. I had never heard of VIMO until I found this forum, sorry. I did fill the lead out on 7/26 which the picture I talk about below would show. I have email it to some and ask if they would post it for me. I searched "charlotte health insurance" on google, clicked on the allwebleads/usinsuranceonline site and filled out the forms on that site. I wanted mimic what an actual prospect would do. I only did that site because I wanted to test them only. I have not used that email for anything else.

Again, yours was the first email to hit my account. I have a picture of the account, and have ask another to post it because the forum is not letting me post jpgs.

Why not each of you test your own lead providers. Put in obviously bad info so no one is charged and see for yourself. It was a shock to me.

Back