My Experience Testing allwebleads.com

Scott,
I only entered it into the website I mentioned above. I created the yahoo account a few minutes before I submitted the info. My intention was to test allwebleads. I had never heard of VIMO until I found this forum, sorry. I did fill the lead out on 7/26 which the picture I talk about below would show. I have email it to some and ask if they would post it for me. I searched "charlotte health insurance" on google, clicked on the allwebleads/usinsuranceonline site and filled out the forms on that site. I wanted mimic what an actual prospect would do. I only did that site because I wanted to test them only. I have not used that email for anything else.

Again, yours was the first email to hit my account. I have a picture of the account, and have ask another to post it because the forum is not letting me post jpgs.

Why not each of you test your own lead providers. Put in obviously bad info so no one is charged and see for yourself. It was a shock to me.
allwebleadslj4.jpg

moreawlcrapvl8.jpg

There you go.

Last edited:
What do you agents think of buying leads and also feeding Ehealth? Do you find this to be acceptable?

...buy leads for $8 sent to 3 agents plus Ehealth or buy leads for $8 sent to 3 agents with no Ehealth.

I have tested this extensively over the last several months, and the results surprised me to say the least...

Not only does a link or redirect not appear to adversely effect the results, the ones WITH a link or re-direct have actually delivered a significantly higher ROI.

Of course ymmv.

eHealth is just another marketer using limited offerings and inexperienced agents.

BFD.

They are not a concern to me.

This is interesting as I hear just the opposite from agents all day long. Agents concern is SOME do apply with Ehealth (or they would not be in business) and Ehealth shows low price plan options that some agents do not offer.

I guess what I hear from agents is how can you sell a lead that might have applied online unassisted before you even reach them via telephone?

I have heard up and down from agents that have a huge problem with the Ehealth feed - some other feedback would be great, maybe I am off based and agents love the Ehealth feed.

This is interesting as I hear just the opposite from agents all day long. Agents concern is SOME do apply with Ehealth (or they would not be in business) and Ehealth shows low price plan options that some agents do not offer
I guess what I hear from agents is how can you sell a lead that might have applied online unassisted before you even reach them via telephone?
I have heard up and down from agents that have a huge problem with the Ehealth feed - some other feedback would be great, maybe I am off based and agents love the Ehealth feed.

As you know this subject has been discussed in numerous threads.
I am still of the opinion that a link to ehealth will cut down (substantially) on the amount of people who will answer the telephone....This is a fact . I have used a few lead services that were ok until they added the link to ehealth. Then my ROI dropped like a concrete parachute.
As you pointed out, a lot of people will apply on line with ehealth, rather than talk to an agent.
Also as you pointed out, ehealth quotes preferred prices on all of their plans. I think that a lot of people apply with them because of this.
After they have applied on line, most likely taking an hour or so jumping through hoops, to fill in the online application, they will accept the rate up rather than go through the whole process again.
I will not use any lead service that has this link, a total waste of money.

I have recently switched to a company that does not have an ehealth link. I have received only 12 leads so far, but I have spoken to each one, and they have been very receptive and pleasant to talk with. Each one was expecting my call. Very different than what I received from allwebleads.

With Allwebleads, I was constantly told I was the 3 or 4 agent to call and I would call immediately after receiving the email. One was upset that he requested he only be contacted by email. He said I was the 5th guy to call. I know allwebleads does not have a place to request no contact via phone, so that led me to start questioning if allwebleads was recycling leads from somewhere else. Then I tested and that's what started this email.

Some here say that ehealth insurance is not a factor, but I beg to differ. Why would you want to have some one else competing against you? When your lead company gets $40 if the prospect applies, you can bet they will try to get them to fill it out. They will send emails and links to apply.

I pay the lead company to generate leads, not to compete against me.

I have recently switched to a company that does not have an ehealth link. I have received only 12 leads so far, but I have spoken to each one, and they have been very receptive and pleasant to talk with.

Post a review after you get more leads :-)

For those who say the Ehealth link is not an issue... What if Prospect Zone (picking on them as an example) also sold Health Insurance and had a link to APPLY and only took direct apps and ALSO sold the lead?

Would you buy leads off of them?

What is the difference if they are the broker or Ehealth? I guess that is where I am confused.

"I have received only 12 leads so far, but I have spoken to each one, and they have been very receptive and pleasant to talk with. Each one was expecting my call."

100% contact rate and all are receptive. I have a feeling you are fibbing...or you know something that the rest of us don't.

wow - 12 leads and he spoke to all of them. Actually, I have a better source. Of my last 15 leads all 15 have called me, they always knew which plan they wanted and all signed up.

I, of course, cannot disclose the source.

Back