My First Day Door Knocking FE Leads

I've talked to a few. It's been tempting. They tend to be just as full of crap as any other FE IMO. I do have a much stronger phone background than face to face sales and I've been managing a call center for the past year (non insurance related). However, I'm also at a place where I need the highest probability of making a high income quickly and aside from taking you or anyone else at their word, the best proven way of doing this in life insurance is with good old fashioned door knocking, and I'm setting appointments just because I know I can. I've also written some MP and IUL previously so I am only moderately green F2F.

My immediate goal is to go full time selling insurance, and to do that I need to get very good at FE. Once my income is where I want it to be I may try a couple other things but they will be my own experiments and won't require relying on recruiters.

Kudos, I'm not telling you to jump ship I'm just trying to say what other people don't there is plenty of options in selling LIFE insurance not just FE that are highly profitable. If you enjoy doing it F2F and it works for you dude do it. The only Telesales IMO i can recommend is DigitalBGA they are the only IMO that has delivered on everything they've told me. Dave,Doug,and Scott (newby) have all helped me quite a bit, but F2F just wasn't for me lol.

Kudos, I'm not telling you to jump ship I'm just trying to say what other people don't there is plenty of options in selling LIFE insurance not just FE that are highly profitable. If you enjoy doing it F2F and it works for you dude do it. The only Telesales IMO i can recommend is DigitalBGA they are the only IMO that has delivered on everything they've told me. Dave,Doug,and Scott (newby) have all helped me quite a bit, but F2F just wasn't for me lol.

They are one of the good ones I talked to. If I recall, they have a very reasonable monthly tech fee which is all inclusive. I believe they were my IMO of choice for that route. It's something that I'd like to look at in the future possibly.

I spent my first day door knocking today. I'm a newer agent and pretty much brand new to FE so any feedback would be appreciated.

I've been buying Facebook leads and I'm undecided about them currently. It may be the areas though. Martin County Florida is high income and I pulled up to a lot of quarter million dollar++ houses today. Fort Pierce (the hood) is 30 miles north and that's where my 2 previous sales have been so I'm thinking I should focus more there.

We've sold a lot of policies in Martin and St Lucie counties. Jupiter and Indiantown are doable too. My suggestion is to increase your activity level and learn to set appointments at all cost. Even if they tell you to piss off, on the phone, I would door knock that lead a week later.

The Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life Agents will gift you with easy replacements!

Remember, when the prospects try to chase you away and re-schedule you, they're most likely just getting rid of you. When you take the appointment to come back, they'll likely assume you're a pushover and not even answer the door the next time. Or, they'll just tell you they had time to talk it over and are not interested!

Try to push your way in and don't take any nonsense!

PM me if you're interested in purchasing aged direct mail leads for $15 to $18 each! You'll find they are as good, if not better, than fresh Facebook leads!

They say Florida is a tough state but if I can make it here, anybody can make it here. lol

Happy Hunting!

They are one of the good ones I talked to. If I recall, they have a very reasonable monthly tech fee which is all inclusive. I believe they were my IMO of choice for that route. It's something that I'd like to look at in the future possibly.
They don't have a tech fee. That sounds like FEdojo guy Mike his imo is called Aion.

I'm in David Duford's agency so I have access to his training and mentoring digitally and via phone call. I could ride with him if I flew out there, but he also has hours of recorded sales calls which I've been listening to as well, memorizing the scripts.

I've made 3 sales off my first week of FB leads but I'll be going back out to 2 of the houses for amendments due to my own errors. I'm finding the carrier knowledge is more of a hangup than the actual sales part. And probably the location issues I mentioned before also. But David is available for questions anytime and I usually reach out to him a couple times a week at least.

Yes that’s fine. I mistook your post to mean that you were getting your knowledge from just the free tid bits everyone has but weren’t under someone training you. Dave is good too. Make full use of his experience. Send him recordings of your appointments and calling to set appointments. Let him walk you through what you are doing well and not doing well.

That’s the stuff a lot of agents think is less important than it really is. The company specifics comes pretty quickly for the most part. But you never know everything in this biz.

We've sold a lot of policies in Martin and St Lucie counties. Jupiter and Indiantown are doable too. My suggestion is to increase your activity level and learn to set appointments at all cost. Even if they tell you to piss off, on the phone, I would door knock that lead a week later.

The Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life Agents will gift you with easy replacements!

Remember, when the prospects try to chase you away and re-schedule you, they're most likely just getting rid of you. When you take the appointment to come back, they'll likely assume you're a pushover and not even answer the door the next time. Or, they'll just tell you they had time to talk it over and are not interested!

Try to push your way in and don't take any nonsense!

PM me if you're interested in purchasing aged direct mail leads for $15 to $18 each! You'll find they are as good, if not better, than fresh Facebook leads!

They say Florida is a tough state but if I can make it here, anybody can make it here. lol

Happy Hunting!
My daughter is trying to convince me to move to FL with her family.... Doesn't FL require you to be licensed in each individual county?

My daughter is trying to convince me to move to FL with her family.... Doesn't FL require you to be licensed in each individual county?

I can't find it now, but I want to say that applies more to telemarketing. I could be wrong, but I hope not since I work several counties. :policeman:

I think it is $6.00 per county so if you licensed in all 67 counties it would be $400 per year plus the state license fee.

Has anyone in FL ever actually registered in more than one county? I've never heard of anyone doing it or hearing anything about it.

Latest posts

Back