My First Day Door Knocking FE Leads

The problem with Eagle is very expensive and thus, imo, easy to replace. Problem with CFG, for me, has been that the instant decision rarely matches what the POS underwriting app led me to believe would be approved.

United Home Life has an eApp also, but I do not know if it is instant decision. I have only used the paper app, and I use them for certain niche cases as they are slow to underwrite, slow to issue, and very slooooooooooooooooooooooooow to pay. UHL makes KSKJ look like instant decision with instant pay.
I think UHL is just like their paper app.. They say "Know Before You Go" but I am not sure what they claim for you to know because it sure ain't that the policy will be issued... :no:

Wouldn't surprize me if he's working on it. Michael always seems to be on the leading edge with technology. I'm lost on that sh*t. :twitchy:

Really? The leading edge? His Aion website has a bogus email, and shows up as the 5th result when you type in his bizz name. Until I pointed it out to him, it had a google security warning whenever I went to it. His dojo website had an "About us" page that that described an east coast moving and storage company, until I called him on it and he fixed it.

If you google him you can find him saying some pretty crazy stuff at his fathers church on Youtube. I would be wary of that guy.

Last edited:
The problem with Eagle is very expensive and thus, imo, easy to replace. Problem with CFG, for me, has been that the instant decision rarely matches what the POS underwriting app led me to believe would be approved.

United Home Life has an eApp also, but I do not know if it is instant decision. I have only used the paper app, and I use them for certain niche cases as they are slow to underwrite, slow to issue, and very slooooooooooooooooooooooooow to pay. UHL makes KSKJ look like instant decision with instant pay.

I haven't had any issues with CFG - almost 80% have gone Elite or Select.

Eagle is expensive - but quick.

I have UHL but have never used them.

When MoO gets their App debugged - I imagine we will put 90% of our business with them and CFG.

Really? The leading edge? His Aion website has a bogus email, and shows up as the 5th result when you type in his bizz name. Until I pointed it out to him, it had a google security warning whenever I went to it. His dojo website had an "About us" page that that described an east coast moving and storage company, until I called him on it and he fixed it.

If you google him you can find him saying some pretty crazy stuff at his fathers church on Youtube. I would be wary of that guy.
My stomach's hurting from laughing!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah. I was nailing him pretty hard for lying and misleading on another thread. I figure I'll give him a break, I don't want the little guy to have an episode. I'll pm it to you if he hasn't taken it down yet. Every time I bring something up on here he runs and fixes it. He actually had a posting on upwork.com looking for work for $15/hr. Odd for a successful biz owner, eh?

Yeah. I was nailing him pretty hard for lying and misleading on another thread. I figure I'll give him a break, I don't want the little guy to have an episode. I'll pm it to you if he hasn't taken it down yet. Every time I bring something up on here he runs and fixes it. He actually had a posting on upwork.com looking for work for $15/hr. Odd for a successful biz owner, eh?
Pm me it haha.

Back