My First Day Door Knocking FE Leads

I think it is $6.00 per county so if you licensed in all 67 counties it would be $400 per year plus the state license fee.
The $6 isn't so bad, but having to do it 67 times. :swoon: I wonder if they have one form that you can check the ones you want. Don't they want your prints too? :huh:

One thing I want to throw in the mix here. I know it doesn't directly address the op, or where the conversation is going, but I think it may be very helpful to the op, on anyone starting in any type of sales.

Sales can be rough, especially when you start. You will have some rough days or weeks, and can get stuck in a rut, which will prevent more sales. When that happens (as it does to all of us) go nail an easy sale just to get things moving, and get your confidence up. It doesn't have to be a big one. It could be so small that it's not even worth it, but do it anyways. A small win is still a win when you are having a bad week.

Use an Instant Decision app like CFG, Eagle, MoO and you won't have to worry about going back for Amendments, etc . . . No PHI either ;)

The problem with Eagle is very expensive and thus, imo, easy to replace. Problem with CFG, for me, has been that the instant decision rarely matches what the POS underwriting app led me to believe would be approved.

United Home Life has an eApp also, but I do not know if it is instant decision. I have only used the paper app, and I use them for certain niche cases as they are slow to underwrite, slow to issue, and very slooooooooooooooooooooooooow to pay. UHL makes KSKJ look like instant decision with instant pay.

Latest posts

Back