Need advice on appointment setting

You just described about every chain restaurant in America. People find comfort in knowing what they're going to get, even if it sucks.:skeptical:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Duncan Hines was not a chef, he was a restaurant reviewer. I can't recall the exact history, but basically he had to travel a lot so he complied lists of good restaurants, which when people kept asking him for it, he started selling it.

Just think about when you travel, do you want to take a chance on that local restaurant you know nothing about or just go with a chain? Google, Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc. are changing this some since it is easier to see reviews about restaurants in a new area.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Duncan Hines was not a chef, he was a restaurant reviewer. I can't recall the exact history, but basically he had to travel a lot so he complied lists of good restaurants, which when people kept asking him for it, he started selling it.

Just think about when you travel, do you want to take a chance on that local restaurant you know nothing about or just go with a chain? Google, Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc. are changing this some since it is easier to see reviews about restaurants in a new area.
Yep. Found a well reviewed little place (Yelp) in Bloomsburg, PA. It's off the beaten path down by the river. Everything is homemade (guy even smokes his own meats), delicious and is even cheaper than McDonald's.:jiggy:

I used to try and pay an appointment setter but often found it frustrating as I was done for the day after 1 appointment after I gave my setter 30 fresh leads. I decided to call for myself even in the midst of being busy and have had great success. In fact, I feel a lot less stressed trying to run leads and I consistently get in front of more people. I’m sure others have had great success using a setter, just my $.02 on the matter

I never had a problem with appt setters. I also never had high expectations out of someone I was paying $100- $200 a week. Here is what I do if it helps. I give her 3 appt times per day, say 10am, 2pm, 4pm, I then do drop Ins, my own referral phone calls and other planned appointments to set up my 11am, 12pm and 3pm everyday. This gives me 6 appointments a day, all I ever wanted. I have found that 3 is the right amount, any more than that and it adds too much pressure on your appt setter, any less and it's not all that helpful to you. You also want to let her know the value of the lead, in my opinion asking someone to set 12 is going to cause a problem, there going to blow a ton of your leads, it's going to look more like a phone book to them then a $30 lead, you want to create value, too many appointments will dilute that. Asking an appt setter to set up a whole day, unless it's your wife or relative (honestly I wouldn't ask someone I love to do that, I thought that was what Craigslist was for ) is just asking for a very unorganized day.

Are you really writing $25K in FE a week? (10 a day, 5 days, $500). If so, that’s inspiring!

Time to setup the FE Million Dollar Roundtable...

Where did he say that? He didn't even say that he's currently running 10 appts a day, 5 days a week, that's his goal.

Back