Need advice on appointment setting

Everything you are already doing, is how you find a good appointment setter.

The main problem you have may be that you are in New York. The northerners that live down here are the most demanding and difficult group of people that we sell to. Many Fl agents consider "northerners that move to Fl" a waste of time and try to avoid making presentations to them at all cost.

Are you working direct mail leads? If not, what lead are you handing off to the appointment setters that you've worked with?

Ouch lol but I can't lie I live in New York, born and raised in New York City and I avoid "New Yorkers" when working New York City.

Everything you are already doing, is how you find a good appointment setter.

The main problem you have may be that you are in New York. The northerners that live down here are the most demanding and difficult group of people that we sell to. Many Fl agents consider "northerners that move to Fl" a waste of time and try to avoid making presentations to them at all cost.

Are you working direct mail leads? If not, what lead are you handing off to the appointment setters that you've worked with?
The problem is with the educated ny, they are probably the ones that move to Florida, they think they know it all, and every sales person is there to scam them,

I work in the hood, people appreciate insurance agents, you just have to see a whole lot of people to go through all the crazies.

I'd just keep at it. Finding a GOOD appointment setter is very difficult. I've lost count how many I've hired in the past...pretty sure it's been more than 15. I recently found one that was a really hard worker and was able to keep me busy (which is good). Took me 8 weeks to find and train her. I was planning out my entire year around her. Yesterday she quit.

I'd just keep at it. Finding a GOOD appointment setter is very difficult. I've lost count how many I've hired in the past...pretty sure it's been more than 15. I recently found one that was a really hard worker and was able to keep me busy (which is good). Took me 8 weeks to find and train her. I was planning out my entire year around her. Yesterday she quit.

Ouch. That's why I always preferred using the services or someone already established.

Back