Needing advice on the best FE digital telesales IMO that provides leads w/ reduced commissions

Jewlee

Expert
Hello ...I currently work for a large insurance company that provides exclusive TV leads and salary/commission. I have done very well there and therefore, I am ready to transition to commissions only venue.

I work exclusively over the phone and am looking for an IMO that has a successful digital telesales platform, providing free exclusive leads in exchange for a reduced commission rate. I also am looking for back office support too.

I am licensed in 24 states with most being either east or central coast, I work east coast day hours, but I live in CA.

I appreciate all the experienced agents in these forums and the information they freely provide. If you know of any IMOs that match the information I'm looking, I thank you for letting me know.

Hello ...I currently work for a large insurance company that provides exclusive TV leads and salary/commission. I have done very well there and therefore, I am ready to transition to commissions only venue.

I work exclusively over the phone and am looking for an IMO that has a successful digital telesales platform, providing free exclusive leads in exchange for a reduced commission rate. I also am looking for back office support too.

I am licensed in 24 states with most being either east or central coast, I work east coast day hours, but I live in CA.

I appreciate all the experienced agents in these forums and the information they freely provide. If you know of any IMOs that match the information I'm looking, I thank you for letting me know.
https://www.finalexpenseservices.com/

Have you checked out Digital BGA? Jeff Root
Thanks for your reply. I have heard of Digital BGA and also NorthStar and not sure how they differ. But I will try contacting both of them. I heard good things about both of them. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I have heard of Digital BGA and also NorthStar and not sure how they differ. But I will try contacting both of them. I heard good things about both of them. Thank you.
I second DigitalBgA. I’m with them. I can hands down say they have blown away my expectations as an agent. I’ve never seen or experienced the amount of commitment to their agents success like I have with Jeff, Nic and the team they have at DigitalBgA.

Here’s an interview I was able to do with Jeff - check it out.

I second DigitalBgA. I’m with them. I can hands down say they have blown away my expectations as an agent. I’ve never seen or experienced the amount of commitment to their agents success like I have with Jeff, Nic and the team they have at DigitalBgA.

Here’s an interview I was able to do with Jeff - check it out.

Thank you for the information, Ken. Your comment has given me even more encouragement that I'm making the right decision. I had already watched that video and am so disappointed because I had already had my name into Digital BGA site to which Anthony Patton has gotten back to me (I am the commenter on your YouTube video under "A Sheep No More" working for Colonial Penn) so I'm not really sure how this goes ....in terms of mentorship because I will produce business, but know my weaknesses and that I still need a good mentor.

Thanks for your YT video and for commenting here. So appreciative and excited about onboarding with Digital BGA.

Thank you for the information, Ken. Your comment has given me even more encouragement that I'm making the right decision. I had already watched that video and am so disappointed because I had already had my name into Digital BGA site to which Anthony Patton has gotten back to me (I am the commenter on your YouTube video under "A Sheep No More" working for Colonial Penn) so I'm not really sure how this goes ....in terms of mentorship because I will produce business, but know my weaknesses and that I still need a good mentor.

Thanks for your YT video and for commenting here. So appreciative and excited about onboarding with Digital BGA.
Awesome - I don’t personally do any free lead program so direct
To digital should be perfect for you. I’ll be starting to agency build soon. I’m currently working with a few agents and almost ready to bring more folks on . God bless you and !work hard!

Awesome - I don’t personally do any free lead program so direct
To digital should be perfect for you. I’ll be starting to agency build soon. I’m currently working with a few agents and almost ready to bring more folks on . God bless you and !work hard!
If you are interested in a mentorship and financially sound enough to purchase your own leads I'm sure we can talk about a good plan of action to make it work. On the other hand, if you want to stay at a reduced comp and have an extremely discounted lead/no lead cost I wouldn't be your guy :) **just wanted to clarify** - None the less, the coaches at DBGA are extremely proficient in their skills. They are the real deal. I don't see you having any issues if you follow their advice. Reach out and ask as many questions as you want, I'm here to help.

Back