New agent here- if I don't start making money soon...

Good grace

It was more than good. I rarely work more than 30hrs a week now. Usually closer to 20. I was doing 10hr/week but that made me nutty after a while. Plus, my income just keeps going up.

I'll probably never need worry about money or work hard again, unless I chose to. Especially as I am going to be investing the money I am making.

Not everyone has access to that kind of money, though. Especially people in their early 30's, which is when I did it. When my friends and co workers were laughing and going out to dinner and tricking out their cars in their 20's I was saving my money and taking investment classes. Now who's laughing?

It was more than good. I rarely work more than 30hrs a week now. Usually closer to 20. I was doing 10hr/week but that made me nutty after a while. Plus, my income just keeps going up.

I'll probably never need worry about money or work hard again, unless I chose to. Especially as I am going to be investing the money I am making.

Not everyone has access to that kind of money, though. Especially people in their early 30's, which is when I did it. When my friends and co workers were laughing and going out to dinner and tricking out their cars in their 20's I was saving my money and taking investment classes. Now who's laughing?
I have a chinchilla.

Back