New Forum Format Has Launched

It needs a Log Out button on the main forum page. After doing a "Mark Forums Read" (under Quick Links) it goes back to the main forum page. Then you have to go back into Unread Posts in order to log out. It's one extra step that (I don't recall) was there before.

I added a Log Out link on the Welcome box on top right side. It's right next to your username

One issue that I see is that I don't see a search box on the forum index page.

The search box is on the right sidebar, just below Insurance Forums Google +1 module area.

Thanks,
Val.

I added a Log Out link on the Welcome box on top right side. It's right next to your username

Thanks. But...but...but (smile), can you bring back the one click "New Posts" link?

Maybe put the "Log Out" link to the right of the "About Us" link?

Is the search function not working? I tried to search and keep getting a 'server error' message.

Is the search function not working? I tried to search and keep getting a 'server error' message.

No it is working just fine. But you might have caught it during a small glitch earlier on the day.

If you get that again, please copy/paste the message and URL.

Thanks,
Val.

Last edited:
No it is working just fine. But you might have caught it during a small glitch earlier on the day.

If you get that again, please copy/paste the message and URL.

Thanks,
Val.

Still not working for me. I just tried searching for 'life leads' and got a server error. This is with Google Chrome. Screenshot attached.

The website encountered an error while retrieving Insurance Forum - Search Forums. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Reload this webpage.
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
Error code: 500

Attachments

• server error.jpg
    server error.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
Back