New Forum Format Has Launched

Val -

I also tried the search and it failed.
Used the vbulletin search, searched life leads, got a server error (chrome message, not a server message).

Dan

----------

I should add that the E&O forum, with its special formatting is very broken. While I could explain it, its easier to go take a look. Everything about the header is strange.

I did this on Chrome. Not sure how it looks on IE, but I assume about the same.

Dan

Val -

I also tried the search and it failed.
Used the vbulletin search, searched life leads, got a server error (chrome message, not a server message).

Dan

----------

I should add that the E&O forum, with its special formatting is very broken. While I could explain it, its easier to go take a look. Everything about the header is strange.

I did this on Chrome. Not sure how it looks on IE, but I assume about the same.

Dan

No problems here! :yes:

I also searched for life leads and got my search results back. No server or vBulletin errors. (attached screenshot with Google Chrome)

dubya, djs: Is this coming only for Chrome or with other browsers too?

If you see a search not bringing desired results or any, you could also try the Google search on right sidebar.

Thanks for reporting EO forum layout. It has been fixed as there was a small issue with image redirection. All the EO forum graphics are now in place.

Thanks,
Val.

Attachments

• life-leads.jpg
    life-leads.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 13
I also searched for life leads and got my search results back. No server or vBulletin errors. (attached screenshot with Google Chrome)

dubya, djs: Is this coming only for Chrome or with other browsers too?

Last night I was at home so I thought I'd try it at the office. I tried Chrome and IE and both are displaying the server error page.

I tried searching a bunch of different terms and all of them worked fine, but when I search for 'life leads' is the only time I get the error message. Weird.

I don't do many searches, but yesterday when you said it failed, I tried it, with the same term, life leads, and it failed as well, both IE and chrome.

But you are right, you search for other terms and it works. It seems to be unique to life leads.

Dan

P.S. Val - thanks for fixing the E&O forum. Looks much better now :)

Dear forum users,

Can you please reply if you're having issues with screen flickering ?

This usually happened when you open the threads or subforums.

I applied an alternative fix and this annoyance should be gone. Please clear your browser cache and cookies before trying. Or go to your browser's Incognito / Private mode.

Thanks,
Val.

Back