New forum is launched

The privacy settings seem to not be working. I have mine set to not show when Im online, yet it still shows. Ive gone back and re-clicked and un-clicked the setting multiple times and it still shows me as logged in.

Looks like you are offline to me. Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't.

Could be wrong, but I think you are the only one who can see when you are online.

To test this, try logging out then come back and see if you are online or not.

Kind of like peek a boo

Hello all,

We're excited to announce that the project of migrating to new server, new software all around the site is finally completed.

It's been quite a journey with loads of testing, debugging, breaking and fixing things. We were fortunate to have the services of a top professional like Mike Farrell help us in making this transition as best as possible.

The first thing that you may see is that the new site now resolves to insurance-forums.com (instead of .net).
The homepage is now completely served through Wordpress and the best thing is that you will be able to comment on Wordpress articles with your forum accounts.

I encourage you to look around and make use of new features.

Of course, we know that while we looked to address a lot of stuff, there will be things that don't work as expected or you don't know what they're for.

Please share with us any feedback or ask any questions ?

Best regards,
Val.
Hey Val, is there any chance we could get the bump smilie back? Also, I'd like to see a puking smilie and a whistling smilie. Thanks in advance.:yes:

Last edited:
Back