New to FE in SC

Did you ask Brad when was the last time he did that? Or did you just go along with the idea because it sounds cool.

Brad was super nice to share the system. We are using it a bit different to create DM quality leads - but, if any of our Posse wants to go do it Brad's way - we will provide them with the blank DM card a nd a mail route sorted list and they can have at it . . . Will increase their PPL to get more leads.

Lmao. Aden ain't sold a policy in 7 yrs i bet. All he does is distribute leads from his house and override a big downline. Wouldn't surprise me if he makes $150k a month.He was the first one to see the future in fixed leads and jumped on it.

That's an awesome problem to have . . .

If you're asking me, I very rarely have a chargeback... almost never, because I don't usually write it if I don't sense that it's solid.

Thanks for sharing that Amtrak. Makes sense eh . . .

Brad was super nice to share the system. We are using it a bit different to create DM quality leads - but, if any of our Posse wants to go do it Brad's way - we will provide them with the blank DM card a nd a mail route sorted list and they can have at it . . . Will increase their PPL to get more leads.

That's an awesome problem to have . . .

Thanks for sharing that Amtrak. Makes sense eh . . .

Every single one of the IMOs and Uplines on this forum offering 100%+ contracts have one thing in common: they were successful producers in their own right for multiple years before they started to build a downline.

How in the world can you think you are doing a service to your agents if you havent done this successfully on a consistent basis?? And writing a bunch of business and failing out doesnt count.

All you have is $$ in your eyes. You're going to take down some unsuspecting gullible agents with you. Everyone has told you the same thing over and over again. You're just not listening or only care about getting rich quick. You claim to be a Christian man, right?

Proverbs 28:22 He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

And for your agents:

Proverbs 28:19 He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.

You're going to take down some unsuspecting gullible agents with you. Everyone has told you the same thing over and over again. You're just not listening or only care about getting rich quick.

Nobody is unsuspecting nor gullible. The two programs are explained and they can make a choice to which path they wish to follow. It's not rocket science.

LOL @ "quick" . . . Going to take a few years of steady growth and consistent production to achieve my 7 figure goal . . . The cool thing is - anyone can achieve the same goal - they just have to build . . .

You claim to be a Christian man, right?

I haven't claimed anything on this forum about religion. But yes - I do love God! Who do you think is guiding me down this road?

Nobody is unsuspecting nor gullible. The two programs are explained and they can make a choice to which path they wish to follow. It's not rocket science.

LOL @ "quick" . . . Going to take a few years of steady growth and consistent production to achieve my 7 figure goal . . . The cool thing is - anyone can achieve the same goal - they just have to build . . .

I haven't claimed anything on this forum about religion. But yes - I do love God! Who do you think is guiding me down this road?

Definitely not God unless he really has a HUGE sense of humor :)

Every single one of the IMOs and Uplines on this forum offering 100%+ contracts have one thing in common: they were successful producers in their own right for multiple years before they started to build a downline.

How in the world can you think you are doing a service to your agents if you havent done this successfully on a consistent basis?? And writing a bunch of business and failing out doesnt count.

All you have is $$ in your eyes. You're going to take down some unsuspecting gullible agents with you. Everyone has told you the same thing over and over again. You're just not listening or only care about getting rich quick. You claim to be a Christian man, right?

Proverbs 28:22 He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

And for your agents:

Proverbs 28:19 He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.

Did you get a new phone?

What Proverbs have you got for Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart?:err:

source.gif

Back