New Website

I used to go all the way to page 7 when looking for services (since that's a lucky number). I've since scaled back to page 5 so I know it's the sweet spot.

With Google, maybe. But the latest reports show that page 8 is the sweet spot with Bing. If you aren't getting traffic from Bing, that's probably why.

I know you are looking for the cost of said site, however, the more important question should be, what is the next step. Does this website include long tail keywords that will increase the SEO of the site? The best way to build something is to build your business in its entirety. For example, SEO, social media, native content, etc...

I would venture to say that most businesses that rank on the 1st page with a few keywords probably rank on page 4,5,6,7,8 on a lot more keywords. According to a leading analytics provider, I rank in the top 50 results (page 1-5) on 62 different keywords and on the 1st page with 5 of those 62.

None of this really matters if you can't convert website viewers into sales. What good is getting 1000 viewers a month to your site if you can't covert them into sales? I would rather have 10 website viewers a month and convert all 10 then have 1000 viewers and no conversions.

Back