Non commissionable PDPs

Jury is still out. Probably still run the Plan Finder, hand the client the results and point to the toll free number to enroll

I feel like I have two options:

I may make a well thought out video showing them exactly how to run the comparison.

My thought is use two examples: first one, throw three common generics; 2nd one, maybe three generics and 2 brands; i.e. a way to show why it might make sense to pay the higher premium in example 2.

Option 2:
Do the same thing but use the Sunfire PURL rather than Medicare.

The downside is Sunfire won't show non-comp plans. So it could spit out the wrong plan... But it could retain some comp.

Maybe option two but be clear in the video that it only shows the plans that agree to work with agents...

Last edited:
Have at it, I can take it. 😀
Curious minds want to know how you’re going to handle that massive Aetna book stacked with mapd’s you always talk about . They shit the bed more than any other company I’ve seen . I guess you won’t be playing any golf this aep or even oep. They bought business in 2024 and got smoked

There is a WellCare meeting at 10:00 cst to announce commissions. Supposedly WellCare resubmitted their part d back to Medicare after the $15 per policy assistance was announced asking CMS to allow them to pay renewal commissions on existing plans

Curious minds want to know how you’re going to handle that massive Aetna book stacked with mapd’s you always talk about . They shit the bed more than any other company I’ve seen . I guess you won’t be playing any golf this aep or even oep. They bought business in 2024 and got smoked
Didn’t shit the bed in my area. Doubt more than a handful will move. Only have around 30 on stand alone PDP’s so pretty sure I will be golfing in October. Sky didn’t fall after all. lol

so many agents here throwing a tantrum and abandoning their clients because of one "bad year".

What about the future?

you abandon your clients this year, what about 2 or 3 years from now when we get out of this hard market? Your clients will remember the lack of service they get this year.

There is a WellCare meeting at 10:00 cst to announce commissions. Supposedly WellCare resubmitted their part d back to Medicare after the $15 per policy assistance was announced asking CMS to allow them to pay renewal commissions on existing plans
I hope that happens for all agents

I am pretty sure its going to come down to one best for generic users and one best for those who used to hit the doughnut hole

I might not do a whole enrollment but I can tell them what to do without to much trouble

Back