Non commissionable PDPs

I'm trying to be better at absolutes. People called me out on here and I agree with them. My mind goes to absolutes and there is no such thing. Med supps will always be around.

Well it sounds like youre becoming more self aware. So im sure you are already changing!

Lets just hope Original Medicare doesnt revamp and look like med advantage, then there would be no private advantage or supps! We would all be selling FE again, in shady areas of town

In the state of Ga Aetna is axing almost every freedom plus plan for 25 . That’s was Aetna’s hottest plan in 2025. The signature plan is being non renewed in several counties. The new plans have about 1/2 the dental of 2024

The new Signature ending in 598 is replacing the 360 which is what I have a lot of. The dental on it will be $2,000 for 2025. The dental on 360 is $2,200 for 2024. That's not half.

Biggest frustration I have is Aetna won't be mapping people over to the new plans.
Apparently this varies by plan and market. I was told by someone at Aetna that they’ll know the particulars sometime next week, along with how comp will work if a captive Aetna agent moves them.

Walter

What did Wellcare have to say in the meeting?
email from my wellcare upline no commissions for Wellcare PDP :

Yes.. it’s true. I just heard from our Wellcare contact on a call this morning.

Unfortunate. I expressed dissatisfaction in the renewal part. That doesn’t seem right ..but The government/CMS is really the culprit here.

Aetna also will not be paying commissions on PDP GOING forward. (they will pay renewals)

Humana (except the one plan that doesn’t) and United will pay PDP commisions

Unfortunate. I expressed dissatisfaction in the renewal part. That doesn’t seem right ..but The government/CMS is really the culprit here.

Aetna also will not be paying commissions on PDP GOING forward. (they will pay renewals)

I'll take that apology now, you called me a troll and said I was spreading "FUD".

Yes, its unfortunate that WellCare is not going pay renewals going forward. I think the $16ish Cigna saver will be the most popular for agents even with the $590 deductible for T3-5

the stupidity of someone like you is beyond astounding. This administration is actively destroying the business of everyone on this forum, including you. And your dumbass is still voting for these people.

How f^(king stupid are you?

Will you give a bullet to the man holding you at gunpoint as well?

That's better - have a conversation instead of resorting to racist personal attacks. Well done..

and before you come back with "what racism" telling me to go back to my "shithole" country is racist.

People like you is why I will never vote right-wing even if I agree with them on some issues

Back